Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hawker Stunning must see

Hi Rchard, I have my XP 850 on P3D v2..5 (no FSX  now) I have also got the Majestic Q400 that flies perfectly on the same machine (no fps issues at all) I  have carried out the permission s  fix  on the support page without any luck . I have had this aircraft on my system now for nearly 6 weeks without leaving the ground. Its a great pity because I wanted to get a bit of 'jet time ' in as well as the 'Dash 8'. I would like to persevere with this aircraft but am starting to look at the alternatives like the Eaglesoft Citation X which also has the Navigraph updatable FMC when it is released for P3D. In the meantime I shall continue to admire your repaints for the XP 850 and hope that I will get to use one one day.

Those are amazing Richard!!  I wish I had seen them before I finished my Hawker video.  I will be sure to check back with you next time.  I am currently working on the A2A Comanche.  Do you do repaints for those?

I dont have that bird Tim but there are some nice paints in avsim library and a2a forums also Buddy - thanks keep you informed when I get others done 

Rich Sennett

I dont have that bird Tim but there are some nice paints in avsim library and a2a forums also Buddy - thanks keep you informed when I get others done u

thanks for sharing Richard! you ######in rock!

Your a bit strange, aren't you Mr Blah

LOL You crack me up Bro

Rich Sennett

lol sorry guys, i'm not an native english speaker, so maybe it's strange (anyway I am) ;-)

but thanks to Rihard ;-)

No non native English speakers allowed here lol

Rich Sennett

lol sorry guys, i'm not an native english speaker, so maybe it's strange (anyway I am) ;-)

but thanks to Rihard ;-)

:)

After inquiries on hawker paints brought this one back up as they get lost

Those are amazing Richard!!  I wish I had seen them before I finished my Hawker video.  I will be sure to check back with you next time.  I am currently working on the A2A Comanche.  Do you do repaints for those?

Sorry Tim I dont have that bird

Rich Sennett