Sign in to follow this  
Hirdy2013

Flightsimcon 2015 Updates?

There is a video on YouTube, but it's just a highlights video reel, nothing of substances in it. Nice song in the background though!

RSR will write something up in a more formal update probably sometime this week.

The gist of it is (as Steve mentioned):

• DC6 in beta
  • Brief 744/748 updates
  • Home flight deck compatibility
  • Sim center

I'll let RSR handle more of the details.

Man, that would be a heck of a commute for me. Manassas is far enough.

Norfolk... *shudder*  :P

To me, I-66 is enough of a pain. I-95 would certainly drive me nuts.

I-95 is crappy I don't care what part Virginia-Florida always something causing traffic.

Just finished uploading the full presentation. Please be patient as Youtube will take a bit to process it.

Apologies for the quality as I didn't plan on recording it until the last second (I didn't see anyone else doing it other than snapshots)

http://youtu.be/CCJiul6c7fU

I'll make another post in hangar chat as well as there is another video of the X-Plane presentation.

I-95 is crappy I don't care what part Virginia-Florida always something causing traffic.

You got that right!

Kyle Rodgers

Just finished uploading the full presentation. Please be patient as Youtube will take a bit to process it.

Apologies for the quality as I didn't plan on recording it until the last second (I didn't see anyone else doing it other than snapshots)

I'll make another post in hangar chat as well as there is another video of the X-Plane presentation.

Hmm....it seems that youtube deleted your video for some reason... 

It's there. I had to unlock it because it's longer than 15 minutes, sorry bout that. You will be able to see it but it will take a while for the higher quality versions to appear as usual.

Ohhhhhh...

Got it now. He said "Northern." I could see how it sounded like "Norfolk," though!

Kyle Rodgers

Ohhhhhh...

Got it now. He said "Northern." I could see how it sounded like "Norfolk," though!

Yup...I caught that too, It will not let me edit my post to correct it now though.

Didn't get a chance to say hi at the Con , you guys were out pretty quick and there was still tons to see and do. Maybe next time :P

You could have checked if it did go through

Peter - I did try and check.  I don't post multiple topics of the same thing for my health.  But thanks for the tip.

Yup...I caught that too, It will not let me edit my post to correct it now though.

Didn't get a chance to say hi at the Con , you guys were out pretty quick and there was still tons to see and do. Maybe next time :P

Yeah, we had to get out of there and head back. Next time or at the sim center in Norfolk...your choice. Ha ha.

Kyle Rodgers

Slayer, thanks for posting that YT link. Very informative, great hearing from Robert on PMDG future plans, he is a funny guy.

Nice job - thanks for sharing Steve :)

Rich Sennett

Awesome.  Thanks heaps for that.  Was great to watch and listen to what's happening.

Appreciate your efforts.

Hirdy

My sister used to live in Manassas - As they used to say about Norfolk,  Norfolk, Norfolk, where the women don't drink nor smoke, Norfolk....

I do like to visit there,maybe it's the hillbilly in me.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

RSR will write something up in a more formal update probably sometime this week.

The gist of it is (as Steve mentioned):

• DC6 in beta
  • Brief 744/748 updates
  • Home flight deck compatibility
  • Sim center

I'll let RSR handle more of the details.

Man, that would be a heck of a commute for me. Manassas is far enough.

Norfolk... *shudder*  :P

To me, I-66 is enough of a pain. I-95 would certainly drive me nuts.

Hey now, no ragging on Manassas.  Travelling I-95 to Norfolk is a piece of cake...as long as you travel at 5:00am. :)

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit