Sign in to follow this  
gboz

Milviz DHC-2 Beaver

https://www.facebook.com/Milviz/posts/940106999367009

Looks like Milviz is doing the DHC-2 Beaver, yeah!

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Looking good! I wonder if Milviz have taken over the Aerosoft Beaver Extended project. Mathijs Kok: "Please, please please Milviz, get these Beaver nuts off my back!" :lol:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Looking forward to a Miliviz quality Beaver.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Super excited for this! If I'm not wrong, this is the first bush plane they're doing. The 737-200 looked great in it's gritty, beat-up state and I'm sure they'll give the Beaver an even better "treatment".

Long overdue for a high quality DHC2.

Thank's God it's Milviz and not Carenado that will bring out the Beaver

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

According to Milviz' posts at Sim Outhouse, they've asked Rob Young (of RealAir) to do the flight dynamics.  Good news if so (and if he accepts the invitation).

It would be cool if they would do an Otter extension.

Vic green

As of last week it sounds like the Beaver may be the next Milviz release!  (on their Facebook)

Looks like old news, last post and photos were in June 2015.  No idea how long this will take, although I will certainly buy it.  I am still flying the Aerosoft BeaverX, that and the TwinOtter Extended are the two bush planes I fly. I have no idea how big the team is; they just released another military aircraft.  Not my type, and I am still waiting for my KingAir 350i, so based on experience the DHC-2 will be next year or longer  :Hmmmph:

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Looks like old news, last post and photos were in June 2015.  No idea how long this will take, although I will certainly buy it.  I am still flying the Aerosoft BeaverX, that and the TwinOtter Extended are the two bush planes I fly. I have no idea how big the team is; they just released another military aircraft.  Not my type, and I am still waiting for my KingAir 350i, so based on experience the DHC-2 will be next year or longer  :Hmmmph:

Not old news..

Feb 20 - See screenshot...

vuAfbtA.png

According to Milviz' posts at Sim Outhouse, they've asked Rob Young (of RealAir) to do the flight dynamics.  Good news if so (and if he accepts the invitation).

Perhaps they could ask Mr Young to look at their king Air while he.s at it,they seem to need a lot of help with that add on

Peter

Cool! I really enjoy their C310 and Baron B55. Though it might be a little hard to justify as I already have the Aerosoft version. An Otter would have been even more interesting and different.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP