Sign in to follow this  
hillsboy

PC Aviator

Does anyone know if PC Aviator in South Carolina is still in business?  Phone calls go unanswered and the support@pcaviator.com in now rejected.

JOHN

I hope not, I use them quite a bit. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I made a successful purchase from PC Aviator Online (Australia) over the weekend. Dean runs a tight and well-regarded ship, er ... aircraft.

I purchased few things from them recently.

And I'm getting 10% off Tuesdays emails right on time :)

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

This seems to be quite normal when trying to contact them. It took me weeks before I got a response and I already read more people having the same problems there.

Cheers!

Maarten

I am in touch with MSE owner; i believe the system is going through updates on the backend there,

I bought at the AU store and all went well. Now I am having some problems getting the updated version of LatinVFR KRSW. If I access my order in my account and redownload I still get version 1.0. I tried online chat, email and support ticket, all without reply.

Regards, Perry

Perry

I raised a somewhat similar query on the PC Aviator Australia Community Forum on 7 August but there has not yet been a reply - see my post #123 at http://pcaviatorforums.com/index.php/topic/416-whats-in-the-pipeline/page-7#entry5171.

I notice that the US store of PC Aviator has v2 listed in its New Additions, V2 is not yet listed on the Australian store's website.

Gary