Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

Does fsx chatter work? Or just use live atc?

Lately I have been streaming the live atc in the background while flying. The only problem is whenever I am supposed to change freq I gotta go back into the site and change it.

I noticed fsx chatter out there will work by changing the freq in the plane. How does this work? Is it realible?

Just wondering what ya guys think. Thanks guys.

I used FSX Chatter once or twice (I think!)  or was it files that came with something else?

Anyway the last time I tried to get FSX chatter working I couldn't. I haven't gone back to it.

As for Live ATC I don't use the chatter option (did when I used it several years ago) but it was too much stuffing around for me.

What I do is make videos of my flights and I use the FSLive Archive files by downloading, saving and then inserting them into my timeline (I use Corel Video Studio).

You can get chatter files on Radar Contact but lately I've given up on this program for awhile (my system keeps throwing the Radar Contact program into its waste bin - good program, though, and I've enjoyed it for years).

Sorry this isn't any help. But I would like to see something that can incorporate live chatter as part of the flight sim program (out of the box) at some time in the future: perhaps a direct link from the flight sim interface that would set up a live chatter frequency (real time live chatter) before you start your flight. One day ...!    

John G