Sign in to follow this  
MaVe64

AI only sound pack for A320

Hi folks,

Searching for good sounds for AI I found out that there's not much to find. Mostly the sounds you can find are for the plane you're flying, and that's not the same: then the internal sounds are made as if you are fixed close to your own engine, and in a jet that's allways in front of it. So just copying the files in the SOUND folder to a SOUNDAI folder of the AI aircraft will give you unreal internal sounds of AI aircraft passing by.

Also, these sounds are far to complex for AI, each engine doesn't need a separate soundmap, you are not sitting in between the engines, the AI aircraft is mostly in the distance.

So I thought why not make them myself. My idea of a good AI sound pack is that they are as lightweight as possible but with well thought-out sound cones (fsx) and good and realistic sound files. The external sounds should be crisp and clear and internal the same sounds should be somewhat muffled. 

Engine spool-up with grinding fan sound and landings with reverser thrust is what we want!

I first made a A320 sound pack, you can download and try it. Tell me if it's good or crap, so I know if I should make more... 

Oh, to the real sound freaks out there, I'm not a speciast in engine types so don't expect 100% authentic sounds. But if you have any suggestions or tips, please tell me.

The download is called 'A320 AI Sounds by MaVe'.

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

Bravo! I think you did a pretty good job on ai soundset. I was looking to replace awful my traffic ai sounds, and this is the answer. Thank you.

Is there a complete sound pack available or I must download by plane?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Bravo! I think you did a pretty good job on ai soundset. I was looking to replace awful my traffic ai sounds, and this is the answer. Thank you.

Is there a complete sound pack available or I must download by plane?

Thank you! At this moment you can download the A320 and B777 separately. When I'm satisfied with sounds for B747 and B737 I will bring out a pack with all 4 planes, because I have done some modifications

Keep tuned to my YouTube channel, if people like it, there's more to come. Not much views yet, need more advertising...

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com