Sign in to follow this  
TOGA-saurus

Well Done PMDG! 100% Convinced?

Well, a recent post on Facebook by a certain airline featuring the PMDG 777 in said airlines livery has emerged.

I think they got spoofed by PMDG and their unreal graphics  :lol:

Thoughts?

ET777_zpsgivqhfnz.jpg

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Well, a recent post on Facebook by a certain airline featuring the PMDG 777 in said airlines livery has emerged.

I think they got spoofed by PMDG and their unreal graphics  :lol:

Thoughts?

ET777_zpsgivqhfnz.jpg

Oh my gosh! This is one of the funniest things I've seen all day! I doubt they would post that if they knew it was from a simulator. However, to me, at least, that photo is certainly and without a doubt from a simulator, so how somebody who is being paid to run the social media aspect of their airline couldn't figure that one out is beyond me. I'm interested to see how many of the comments will be from people who also believe it is a real-world photo.

EDIT: I just looked at some of the comments, a few of them absolutely believe it is real. This is how you know PMDG is the best of the best.

The sky just...doesn't look real to me. Also, could a camera capture all of that, in that way

The hazards of using Google to find PR images...

Good find.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

haha - that's pretty cool. I'm not sure they didn't know, though. Something tells me it was fan-submitted because of the two people tagged in it. Still, kinda neat to see our stuff on official pages. The NGX was actually shown in an article on a well known news site (I forget which one) back at the end of last year, too.

Kyle Rodgers

haha - that's pretty cool. I'm not sure they didn't know, though. Something tells me it was fan-submitted because of the two people tagged in it. Still, kinda neat to see our stuff on official pages. The NGX was actually shown in an article on a well known news site (I forget which one) back at the end of last year, too.

Let's not forget Air Koryo's main page: http://www.airkoryo.org

This always makes me laugh :P

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

The sky just...doesn't look real to me. Also, could a camera capture all of that, in that way

You should see some of the stuff that gets distributed on airliners.net and some of the photos they share on the weekly newsletter of the Flight Aware site.   If the conditions are just right, the most incredible photos are possible!   But this is, real or not, quite a masterpiece!

Kind regards