Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Drzewiecki Design Extracts KEWR & KLGA

Hi Everyone,

Just purchased Drzewiecki Design Extracts KEWR & KLGA from simMarket, I'm not getting any taxi lighting with or without checking the bgl box during installation. Tried registering at their forum but my gmail address keeps getting rejected, waiting on a support email I sent them.

Figured I'd ask here as well.

Any ideas

Thanks

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Are you using the latest GeForce drivers (if you have an Nvidia card)? I know that Nvidia had a driver a few weeks ago that caused a lot of lighting issues. I myself had it installed and couldn't see lights but I immediately backed out the drivers. The latest should have fixed the issue. Anyways it's probably worth looking at that first. As of this moment I'm using the Drzewiecki NYC Airports and have KLGA enabled in P3D and all lighting is as it should be. I'm using the very latest Nvidia drivers.

Hi,

I have the latest drivers from Nvidia, 353.06. The taxi light in both of these airports are shown as:  TaxiLight.MDL

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

It's an ongoing problem with Drzweicke scenery. I had the lights back on version 1.1 because at that point 3D lights where being used. Now they have 3d lights but it is only the beam that is modeled.

What is happening with is that P3D for some reason is only showing the models at a further distance. You can test it by zooming to ascot 7x while sitting on the taxi way you'll see the edge lights appear. The light cones near you on the other hand are not going to appear. It's as if P3D won't take into account the small objects near you.

I brought this up once in their forums and the official response was "We have no idea why it is doing that"

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

However hard to is to pronounce the company name, bloody great scenery, even the free stuff

Hi,

Wonder why he didn't mention the light issue in any emails to me when I asked about the problem, last thing he asked was what version I had. I don't care how great it is, without lighting it's useless.

They basically shot them selves on the foot. They took of the 3D lights from the major airports but if you go to TEB than they old 3D lights are still being used there. Which I agree is better than nothing like KEWR has. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight