Sign in to follow this  
Andrewk737

Advice Please - Aerosoft or Drzewiecki Manhattan

I recommend the freeware versions if you're flying addon commercial airliners.  Drzewieski can be hard hitting on the memory (VAS) and  IMO Imaginesim is not high quality.

There are several very good freeware versions of KLGA (Scenery for the airport, not AFCADs).  Check BOTH the AVSIM Library and Google.

Hope this helps!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I recommend the freeware versions if you're flying addon commercial airliners. Drzewieski can be hard hitting on the memory (VAS) and IMO Imaginesim is not high quality.

There are several very good freeware versions of KLGA (Scenery for the airport, not AFCADs). Check BOTH the AVSIM Library and Google.

Hope this helps!

Thank you

Think Aerosoft is a good bit older, but its half price on steam right now...planning to buy soon.

There is a demo of thDrzewiecki option and videos of both on youtube.

Cheers

Keith

Aerosoft, if you want to see your framerates and your VAS alive again...  B)

Aerosoft is still pretty demanding in its own right - you might need to turn down sliders to get it to run well.

New York is such a performance challenge, even at default, that I've decided to do without scenery add-ons in that area and I try to stay around the fringes of the terminal control area.  A personal choice - yet again, YMMV.

Thank you gents

Very much appreciated

Did someone delete my other post?

It was about Imaginesim and drezweiki KLGA?!

Again was hoping for opinions

Thanks

I wanna see how Manhattan performs.  Not sure what your configuration is but, please let us know. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

The Aerosoft is much much easier on framerates. 

- Bill Magann