Sign in to follow this  
Guest jennifer

Aeroworx B200 v2 available NOW!

Guest bigun

Hey Jim,My thoughts exactly;-) Came over to post the same thing now that I have it and you beat me to it.

Can't wait! Still at 15%....

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Downloaded and all ready to go.Thanks for the heads up and the link

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Is this the upgrade we have been waiting a year for?I cannot see where to download the patch for us who have it but are waiting for the patch.ALlen'

Guest JimC1702

Just use the regular download link. When the purchase screen comes up, click "Re-install" in the lower right corner. It will prompt you for your key file and allow you to download and install.Jim

>Just use the regular download link. When the purchase screen>comes up, click "Re-install" in the lower right corner. It>will prompt you for your key file and allow you to download>and install.>>Jim>GREAT STUFF just hope I can find my key. Must be in that email you sent me after purchase, which I must have saved...Allen'OK I got the : Registration Code (for installer file awxb200v1.0.exe):BUT what is the 4-digit password? Where dod I put that? Is that also known as the serial number ? Its 10 digitswhich is a very very long string, so Ill go get things.

Allen, did you by chance purchase the aircraft from FFS back in the day? Referring to your very long registration code, it sounds like it.If that's the case, you'll need to email support@aeroworx.com and they'll get you set up with a new code real quick.

What is FFS (I used Paypal directly with Awx...)Anyway I will use what I have and if that does not work Ill email themIm downloading now, 60 KPS slow toniteallen

Allen, FFS is Flight Factory Simulations. When the King Air was first released, it was purchased on that site. Aeroworx has never accepted payment directly, so I think you bought it from FFS.Send an email to the above address with your purchase information and they'll get you registered with the Flight1 installer.

I've heard so many good things about this, I just have to try it.So while most of America sleeps, and before most of Europe wakes up, I'm downloading..Ian

Guest JimC1702

I had originally bought the King Air from FFS too but I contacted Aeroworx several weeks ago for a new key file in anticipation of v2. They were very quick to respond with a new key file and 4-digit password. (Normally with the Flight 1 wrapper the 4-digit password is the last four digits of the credit card you used for the original purchase.) Like I would remember what card I used a year ago. :)Jim

Guest dpc

To quote the Tubes (dating myself)... She's a Beauty!Dave---------------------------------------------------System Specs:Athlon64 3500+ ClawHammerECS NForce4 A-939 Mobo (1ghz FSB)2 Gigs OCZ Performance PC3200 Ram (Dual Channel)ATI Radeon X800Pro PCI-E 256MB (Omega 5.6 drivers @ 550/540)SoundBlaster Live 24bitSaitek Cyborg EvoWinXP SP1

>I had originally bought the King Air from FFS too but I>contacted Aeroworx several weeks ago for a new key file in>anticipation of v2. They were very quick to respond with a>new key file and 4-digit password. (Normally with the Flight>1 wrapper the 4-digit password is the last four digits of the>credit card you used for the original purchase.) Like I would>remember what card I used a year ago. :)>>Jim>Good. I'm still waiting for mine but I guess that is because I asked on a Saturday night and these guys are not monks, so I still wait (only 12 hours so far)Allen