Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

where are the liveries?

I have installed the 737ngx for P3Dv2.5; the op center is up to date; the livery download manager works?; it shows downloaded and installed but they are not showing up in the vehicle list. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob

Bob M

It is, at the bottom of the window. A check-box. Click "Aircraft" and at the bottom is a box to tick :)

sorry, don't see it, I have prepar3d v2.5, nothing on the select vehicle page...can you post a screenshot....sorry....

Thanks

Bob M

sorry, don't see it, I have prepar3d v2.5, nothing on the select vehicle page...can you post a screenshot....sorry....

Vehicle page  are talking  about  p3d or  some other program here? if its  the same  as  fsx  than when you choose what aircraft  there should be  a option on the bottom   that says show all variants  or   is that p3d  is different  to fsx ?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I know in fsx you have that option but not on the "load vehicle page"...in P3D, they all just load and you select one. Maybe its a pmdg cfg  (aircraft) problem. I know that they are in there because they show up in the "livery mgr" to remove just not showing up with the default 800/900 aircraft. Well maybe someone will respond that has this problem, otherwise I guess I'll wait. I did send a note to pmdg. Have a good day :)

Bob M

I did send a note to pmdg.

This quote implies to me that it was kind of informal and might have been an email which described the issue. They don't respond to emails. You need to submit a ticket to - http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx. If you did submit a ticket as described, just forget my post.

waiting to hear back from Paul in support, probably very busy. He asked what liveries are showing up and my reply was the basic 800/900 and the Posideon. Not sure how to get these liveries to show up unless its an xml file problem. There is no "show variants" in P3Dv2.5....Any other input appreciated. I only downloaded 3/4 planes and they refuse to appear.  Thanks for any advise.

Bob

Bob M

Bob, full names in the PMDG forums please.

A little trick to is click on the publisher column heading to sort by publisher, this lines up all the PMDG aircraft together.  Makes it easier to find those that have variations in naming.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you Dan, you are "the man"!!! or is that "major" :)  Now why couldn't pmdg said that. I will send a note to Paul in case this comes up again. I would have never known that!!  All the Aerosoft Airbus's and Captain Sim's show up on load vehicle page (default).. Have a great weekend Dan.

Bob Morehead

Bob M

A little trick to is click on the publisher column heading to sort by publisher, this lines up all the PMDG aircraft together.  Makes it easier to find those that have variations in naming.

Yeah, the P3D listing is a little difficult to get used to in my opinion, but the sorting is a nice backup.

Kyle Rodgers

Where can I find the Liveries on Avsim for the NGX 737?

Andre Chambers