Sign in to follow this  
francy25

Comunication problems between P3D and X52 Pro

Hi,

Some days ago I've installed the last release of Saitek X52 Pro drivers & SST Profiler (vers 7.0.39.0)  and since then the buttons and the switches (only them, the axes are working well) has stopped working. 

Through the control panel of windows buttons pression is registered and also on X Plane 10 & DCS everything is ok but P3D (V2.5) just doesn't see them. 

I have already tried to do a complete reinstall of the drivers (deleting both folders and reg. keys) but the problem persists and regenerating control.xml/P3D.cfg files. 

I use Madcatz profiler with P3D for my key bindings. 

Someone can help me finding a solution?

My P3D installation is quite fresh and works well (good perf, almost no crashes, ecc) so I would perfer not reinstalling everything. :wacko:  :mad:

Thank you in advance

Francesco. 

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.

Hi Francesco

I have encountered probably the same situation (within the main programming wondows of the SST software everything is looking fine i.e. on pressing a button or moving a slider the respective button/Slide becomes highliged; but no signals are recorded in the test window on pressing any button resp. moving sliders [whereas mouse buttons/keyboard strokes are echoing correctly] and no signal transfer to P3D). Therefore I have tested a bit around with other/older versions of the driver and especially of the SST Profiler software. Thereby I figured out that in my situation the following combination is running

Driver Version 7.0.39.0

SST Version 7.0.27.13

You can download all versions at ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/. I don't know whether you already are aware of that.

In your situation you probaly just need to deinstall the SST software and reinstall the older version.

Good luck and give me feedback if you should figure out another, probaly more up-to-date combination

Andreas

Andreas Furger

Hi Andreas

Thank you for your answer!

I'll try your solution, for now I have solved the problem through FSUIPC assignment (so bypassing SST), however this solution doesn't allow me to change through modes.

Thank you again

Francesco

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.