Sign in to follow this  
Enrique Eckert Barbiero

HELP ME, Weather Radar not working in NGX

Good evening everyone , I would like to ask for help because the weather radar of my NGX not working and do not know what else to do , he is updated, it does not work ... someone would have idea of how to make it work properly? 

10149443_844141232330921_1784472202_n.jp

11336005_844141288997582_1796927755_n.jp

and I do not have access to move the configurations of RADAR , it is normal ?

11650860_844141325664245_1065525951_n.jp

The T7 Weather Radar function normally , only the NGX that is not working ... and I have them original and use with ASN

11311714_844141265664251_1732884427_n.jp

and I do not have access to move the configurations of RADAR , it is normal ?

This indicates that you did not uninstall the NGX before installing the newest version. Uninstall full, and then reinstall using the procedure stickeyed in the PMDG General Support Forum.

Kyle Rodgers

thank you a lot, now it is working perfectly :D

You're welcome.

Also, while I'm guessing your user name is your actual name, signatures are required for all post here. There's an automated function to do this for you in your user option (top right of the screen if you click on your user name). Having your name in each post helps us moderator folk by keeping it in the same spot.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, 

Can you please post the link to this? I just looked, but didn't see the pinned post that you're referring to. Not sure if I'm looking in the right place or not, but I looked in the 737 forum as well as the General section of the PMDG forum. 

Thanks,

EDIT: Disregard... It performs as designed when you ensure that there is precipitation around.  :rolleyes: