Sign in to follow this  
mog

Lost FS2Crew

Hi All,

I had a quick scan through the posts and couldn't find my particular problem, to whit...

every time I go to the manager and set up facility in maddog it wipes Fs2Crew from my panel .cfg, has anyone else had this problem? if so what's the fix?

At the moment I have a backup .cfg on my desktop which switch with the now denuded .cfg in program-fs9-etc. well you get the idea! but it is a little tedious, I also have mouse for yoke which also disappears. 

mog

Well thanks for that Bryan, seriously am I the only one with this problem? if so what is the cause?

mog

Hi Bryan,

There is little point in asking Maddog anything I don't think their Dev as you call it are in existence! certainly I've never had any feedback from them to any queries I've posted and I don't think I'm alone.

Most people only use it once? what Fs2Crew? what's the point in buying it then? and as for mouse for yoke, since I don't have rudder pedals I use it to steer whilst taxiing and line up the A/C for take off, it's actually easier than using the yoke (Saitek Pro) I use it like the tiller on the real aircraft.

mog

Hi again Bryan,

I've just twigged what you meant! sorry bit slow in my dotage, I use the manager because I do multi sectors, for example 1st leg an empty positioning flight from Gatwick to Exeter with full fuel followed by a full load flight to Belfast followed by a part load flight to Aberdeen and finally a full load flight after refuel back to Gatwick, it all makes for interesting changes of trim and C of G, well I think so anyway!

Sorry to be so dense

mog   

To make things slightly easier, you can create a script so you just double-click a file and it will copy the file to the correct location for you. Doesn't solve the issue but makes it slightly quicker