Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

One of my favorite flight lines in XP.40b3, especially since E-DSF option...

...is flying along the St. Lawrence River, towards Nova Scotia and New Foundland....and with E-DSF optioned in...I get great depth into the scenery...for instance, those mountains miles out to my left, eastward. This part of XP is really well done...and peaceful to view, and a joy to fly over....

Car_C337_36.png

Car_C337_38.png

Car_C337_37.png

Beautifully expressed and superb photos! Looking forward to this newest version when available for the Steam version of XP. Thanks, JJ

Beautifully expressed and superb photos! Looking forward to this newest version when available for the Steam version of XP. Thanks, JJ

I got as far as Nova Scotia, before I had to shut down....with 64 bit...you're gonna get there..... :)

The scenery (W2XP) was ever changing, the immersion was enjoyable. Kept the flight at around 2,800 feet, except for the climbing hills and terrain near the Gaspe Peninsula  (the Rock of Prudential...is there!)

Jean-Jacques, does not Steam allow you to run a beta updated, as we do, owning the disc version?

does not Steam allow you to run a beta updated, as we do, owning the disc version?

Doesn't appear to.  You can option in to the beta's, but even with that checked, it doesn't grab the latest.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Doesn't appear to.  You can option in to the beta's, but even with that checked, it doesn't grab the latest.

I see...this must be so frustrating for the Steam XP.x user.

I see...this must be so frustrating for the Steam XP.x user.

Well, to be honest, I'm having a blast without needing to test new features that due to my lack of experience with the platform I may not even notice. ^_^

In addition, I've never been a 'test the cutting edge release' guy.  In most cases, when it involves the underlying platform, I avoid new betas altogether, preferring to wait until things are completely stable.  So it really doesn't bother me at all.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I read in the comments on the developer blog that us Steam users should get beta access when it hits the release candidate stage.  I don't know if it will always be this way though.

Nice shots.

nebojsa

Very nice.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.