Sign in to follow this  
tkellogg

What's going on with P3D

It seems to me that it's been rather quiet on the forums about upcoming updates or new versions for P3D. Just curious if Rob or anyone else knows what we can look forward to and any timeframes of what we have to look forward to in newer versions or updates.

Well, in two posts that Beau made in the LM forums, he indicated the issue discussed would be fixed in V3. At no time has he mentioned V2.6. HOWEVER - that could men that 2.6 is in final stages and no more changes too. The fact that he is posting again makes me think they are getting close to another update.

Has Pete Dowson scheduled any holidays?  :lol:

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Rob A posted yesterday in another thread that v3 might be the subject of an announcement in the near future, near future being in weeks/months not years.... So expect something shortly on the news front.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Oh my God. Another reinstall ahead :-\ I just completed 2.5. (I know, no one will force me ... well, except myself.)

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

"Well, in two posts that Beau made in the LM forums",is this guy still working for LM?,I think I read some where ( I belive airdailx ) that he had moved on,I might be wrong as it was some time ago,but I agree it would be nice if we had some idea what the final version of P3d will look like,any one with any idea what  LM are aiming for please come forward and spill the beans,surly they must have a idea of their final version? unless they will just go on for ever!

peter

Wes Bard left. Beau Hollis ist still with them, as far as I know.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

It's well know that V3 is in development

Would also be nice to hear some news though

Has Pete Dowson scheduled any holidays?  :lol:

That would be vacation 2.6   :blink:  ?

It's well know that V3 is in development

Lol so wait, Jon Venema was wrong??

FWIW, he said there won't be a 64 bit version of P3D. Having said that, I think he's wrong regardless.

Ummmm,  i never said there would be a V3.   What i said was,  it would be nice if there was a V3 in development. 

So Greg i would really appreciate it if you didn't make up things,   thank you