Sign in to follow this  
Moe

Time of UTX Canada 2.0 release?

Does anyone know when UTX Canada 2.0 will be released? The USA version is out but no where can I find a release date for Canada. Any Idea?

Thanks

Moe

They are reconsidering it. There was another thread pointing to a survey for them to re-evaluate and reconsider it based on user interest.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Damn. Well that's too bad. Does anyone know how far north of the border the UTX USA 2.0 reaches toward my place? I live in Fredericton New Brunswick Canada on the east coast. about 1 hr drive from the Maine border.

Thanks

Moe

Nothing I try will allow me to link the info here but the forum run by Flight1 (simforums.com) has stated 2 days ago that UTX Canada 2.x development is underway for FSX, FSX SE, and P3d 2.4 / 2.5.

What that 2.x means is hard to say.

Moe

2.x means version two, seeing that UTX Canada version one has been out for like 8 years now.