Sign in to follow this  
tinhead59

Re Installation and order and key

Hello

I have had to re-download my PMDG MD-11 because some time ago I accidentley erased my backup drive when re installing XP and lost every backup I had including email backup too. Is it possible to get that key back again?  I went the PMDG website and got my order# but no key.  Can anyone tell what to do please? 

Thanks in advance..........John  (tinhead59)

I have had to re-download my PMDG MD-11 because some time ago I accidentley erased my backup drive when re installing XP and lost every backup I had including email backup too.

A hard lesson to learn about keeping a backup on another hard drive or DVD. To obtain a new copy, submit a ticket to support.precisionmanuals.com. You may need to buy the extended download service though.

Is it possible to get that key back again?  I went the PMDG website and got my order# but no key.  Can anyone tell what to do please? 

You only need your email address, ecommerce account password, and order number. You will input that right after you start the installer.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

hard lesson to learn about keeping a backup on another hard drive or DVD. To obtain a new copy, submit a ticket to support.precisionmanuals.com. You may need to buy the extended download service though.

No need ,  all the op has to do is  go to his  account  and re download  again,  the key will be  there as well

had including email backup too. Is it possible to get that key back again? I went the PMDG website and got my order# but no key. Can anyone tell what to do please?

Just go to your  account  on the pmdg account, it  a different password etc  than the forum and all your downloads and keys will listed

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

all the op has to do is  go to his  account  and re download  again,  the key will be  there as well

I stand corrected. I didn't know they changed things up.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I stand corrected. I didn't know they changed things up.

No worries it was changed  awhile  ago now  and  easily  missed :)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg