Sign in to follow this  
Joonas

FS Global Real Weather coming for X-Plane

Good news!!!! :yahoo:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

They had an Xplane version for their road-map quite a while.

Nice to finally see that their is an actualy progress!

I hope that they'll also get in-contact with SkyMaxxPro developers , so both will be perfectly comptabile with each other , this combination may finally be what we have always wanted in Xplane.

This is great to see, especially if it is compatible with SkyMaxxPro. Maybe this will also force HiFi to give us an update on ASN for X-Plane. 

I like those news. Glad seeing them turning final concerning their XP plans.

Interesting......I for one can't wait to see what's under the hood....

Potentially exciting news. But worried about the cloud part on that window. I see only 3 layers. Was hoping they can get around that limitation.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

From facebook

Stephen Pennell Have you managed to get round XP's default 3 layers of clouds limitation? Will we finally see taller cloud formations? Will it be able to communicate with other apps like Skymaxx Pro?

Like · Reply · 5 hrs

FS Global Real Weather This is a beginning. For X-Plane having custom weather as well as for FSGRW supporting X-Plane. We are in contact with Austin and are working on improvements. They may come slowly, but they will come.

It looks great, but no Mac OS version by the looks of it  :( . A large portion of X-Plane's users are using Macs for various reasons, so I hope they are developing both in parallel. 

Guest Mik75

Ooooohhh yes! I really love this weather enigne! if it's remotely as good as the MSFS version, it will add quite something to the XPX experience!