Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

A2A Piper Comanche 250 (version 1.0)

Here you can download the LINDA aircraft module for the A2A Piper Comanche 250

Installation notes: 

• Download and unzip it and place the two folders into: */Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Modules
  • Say "yes" if he'd like to overwrite anything

Download: A2A Comanche 250 v1_0

Edited by ScotFlieger
Link fixed

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

You're welcome (especially you ;) )

Guenter Steiner

Just one short question:

Using the newest version 2.6.3 V3 on an original MCP Combo. All A/C work flawlessly (also all A2A modules) except... when trying to load the new Comanche, the follwing error occurs:

grab_002.jpg

I'm fully aware that there CAN be compatibility issues with the original MCP combo, however this is the only module that refuses to work. Could it be that there is just a small glitch in the new module or do I really have to go back to V1.13 (of course I won't, I would rather do without the Comanche module..) But still, is this really the first incompatibility with the MCP Combo showing up or is there a possible solution?  :cray:

Oskar

Hi Oskar,

Try to remove (backup and delete) this file - FSX/linda-cfg/aircrafts/A2A_Piper_PA24_Comanche/config-hid.lua. This will wipe out any joystick assignments for that aircraft and should fix the problem.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Purrrphect ! I knew you were da man :lol: ! Thanks a lot, Günter. Works like a charm now !

Oh, yes, I should have removed that file .... sorry!

Done ...

Guenter Steiner

Thank you so much. You saved me a few grey hairs trying to figure this all out. Works like a champ.

Hi all:

I have a problem with 2 of the scripts:

"A2A ApMode" and A2A "ApDisconnectSwitch"

When I assign the commands to one of my joystick buttons, all the FSX crash and close.

I use "A2A ApMaster Toggle" and "A2A ApAltSwitch" without problem.

Any aidea?

I have no idea, no, as I have no problems.

Are you sure you haven't assigned them doubled via FSUIPC or in any other program?

Have you tried to reassign them to other switches? Do they force the crash there also?

Guenter Steiner

Hello,

I had the same problem with the fsx crash when i push "A2A ApMode" and A2A "ApDisconnectSwitch".

i have no mcp, so the solution was to delete the lines with "com.write".

so works fine.

PS: Günter, Thank for you work

Hello,

I had the same problem with the fsx crash when i push "A2A ApMode" and A2A "ApDisconnectSwitch".

i have no mcp, so the solution was to delete the lines with "com.write".

so works fine.

PS: Günter, Thank for you work

Could you tell me where to find and delete the com.write entries. I have the same problem....Thanks

Never Mind....figured it out.....Thanks

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/