Sign in to follow this  
torfih

SoundMaxx is out at X-Aviation

I'm still unsure if this one as I don't fly the defaults. Not sure what it brings.

I'm still unsure if this one as I don't fly the defaults. Not sure what it brings.

Reading the product description will show you it does much more than default aircraft sounds, AND, many add-ons use default sounds provided by X-Plane, even if a mix of some custom and default. This enhances those sounds.

But, as said, it extends to weather, in-cabin sounds, etc.

Founder of X-Aviation

Nice news!!!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Nice news!!!

Nice purchase!

Sounds great!  The thunder is awesome!  

Another X-Aviation 'Home Run'....

XP..just gets better..'n better...!

Sounds great!  The thunder is awesome!  

Just wait till you hear what we have up our sleeve in the future.  B)

Thanks for the compliments!

Founder of X-Aviation

Thanks for the compliments!

LOVED the airport sound environment....smiled at that motorcycle... The birds and nature sounds is what I really appreciate in my ORBX sceneries, like at KORS!  I have that now in XP!....Great product, Cameron... John scored another homer....and now going on an extended flight with the new sounds...

The Eclipse uses default sounds, so I have your full custom running with this sled. This is one of my favorites...so am quite pleased!

Looking forward to everything you have up your sleeves on this software :)

Eclipse_5.png

Cheers

Mitch 

armpit hair  :lol:

Downloading my copy right now!

Have you taken your first flight yet?  If you have the Eclipse v2.0 (that uses the default XP sounds...or, uh..did...) you'll love the throttles going home now....the turbo-fans really kick it behind you, as well as the cabin.

landing gear, flaps...it's all there.

Have a flight....and check it out.

Have you taken your first flight yet?  If you have the Eclipse v2.0 (that uses the default XP sounds...or, uh..did...) you'll love the throttles going home now....the turbo-fans really kick it behind you, as well as the cabin.

landing gear, flaps...it's all there.

Have a flight....and check it out.

Yes I have, like it. The default Cessna 172 is good and the new sounds make it better. I also like the ambient sounds.

Torfi

Awesome! Thanks for the support guys, here is to another layer of immersion!! Drinks on me....

again they forgot X-Plane is a multi platform sim, at least this time they also support the Mac, but no Linux :-( .

X-Aviation have ALWAYS supported Mac's.

Awesome work, this is one of those features X-Plane has needed for some time. X-Aviation have done it again  :clapping:

Would like to clarify something before purchasing - with the cabin sounds will it allow you to keep the sounds of the aircraft if you like them while also adding its own new ones. I'm thinking of the Saab and the Beaver which both have really nice sounds; naturally I'd like to keep them but if SoundMaxx can add turbulence rattling as well that'd be tops.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea