Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

FFS SAAB KAPUT?

Guest B1900 Mech

Fabio Miguez and Matt Kaprocki have both resigned from Flight Factory-Simulations and left to work with Aeroworx Avaiation. I hope all the time I donated to the FFS SAAB project was not a waste of my time!:-(

Guest ba747heavy

Whoa. I never would have thought.....

Hi guys. As it says in that post on the FFS forum, the FFS Saab 340 is done. However, we are currently negotiating to purchase the project as it stands, and continue work on it with Aeroworx. You've seen from the Aeroworx King Air 200 what their modellers are capable of, and it'll still be us doing the programming, so don't loose hope yet.

I dont see this anywhere, care to post a link to this post :)

Guest ba747heavy

>I dont see this anywhere, care to post a link to this post>:)The only info I see on this is in the FFS Beta forum, which i don't think many people can see :)

Guest aeroworx

Hi everyone,At this point in time no official agreements have been reached with any of the mentioned parties.Should we come to an official agreement with FFS, Matt Kaprocki or Fabio Miguez, or any other person or group, we will make the appropriate official announcement/s in a timely fashion.Take care,Henning| P4 2.0 GIG | Epox 4G4A Motherboard | 1 GIG RAM | Gainward GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB | 80 GIG IBM Deskstar 7200 | Sound Blaster Live! Value |"You know that you are low and slow when you get a bird strike from behind..."

Guest Matt Johnson

Since I think this is nothing more than mere speculation until either party says something concrete, I'm locking this thread.