Sign in to follow this  
shaddyy

New Nvidia drivers out.

Don't know if it does anything or breaks the sim completely but thought you guys should know.

looks like they fixed a bug for FSX though so maybe there is something in there for us?

Thanks for the post! Downloading now...

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

looks like they fixed a bug for FSX though

Am not finding this in the release notes - did they mention it elsewhere?

Am not finding this in the release notes - did they mention it elsewhere?

Something about at alt tabbing

I see a lot of g sync updates and some new profiles. Nothing about P3D. Can anyone touch on this? How are they looking for P3D?

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

As far as I can tell from a quick flight, it looks and performs like the previous one.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

+1 with Penz. More of the same.

No dedicated P3D game profile, no noted mods to P3D SLI compatiblity.

Nvidia have clearly forgotten LM have guided munitions and supersonic fighters. :ph34r:

Anyone with experience in large companies realizes that the LM participation in the sim marketplace is tenuous and based on just a few people with a stack of view graphs.

Installed for me ok, looking good, day and night. I'm sure there's been some improvement but that may be my excitement in flying the 250 and the superb lighting and shadows in the vc.

bob

vasi and papi all good???

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

EZDOK does not work on Win X due to it trying to write to invalid memory locations.  These just threw piles of windows event errors in 8.1.

Happily using A2A AccuFeel as a replacement.

Cheers

jja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

EZDOK does not work on Win X due to it trying to write to invalid memory locations.  These just threw piles of windows event errors in 8.1.

Happily using A2A AccuFeel as a replacement.

Cheers

jja

Thanks Jim - I think I shall wait - the hassle may not be worth it right now for a few fps and a faster OS - my OS is fast enough at the moment but will make the move after the dust settles in the P3D camp

Thanks for heads up on driver

Rich Sennett

Testing now, no change noted here. Everything seems to work.

No reason to update from what it sounds like ?

Rich Sennett

+1 with Penz. More of the same.

No dedicated P3D game profile, no noted mods to P3D SLI compatiblity.

Nvidia have clearly forgotten LM have guided munitions and supersonic fighters. :ph34r:

There is a dedicated P3D profile in 353.06 and it is also in this driver. Just install the driver and select the P3D profile. It is configured. There are still some issues as some people get artifacts but there IS a profile. 

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors