Sign in to follow this  
bmaik

Version 6.52 supports My Traffic 6?

I've read on the VoxATC Homepage that Version 6.52 "supports My Traffic 6". So far so good, but what does this mean? Will VoxATC 6.52 respect and use MT6 flightplans or simply use MT6 aircraft. Because VoX generated its own traffic so far, I don't believe that it follows the close to reality flightplans of MT6, but you might prove me wrong...

Best regards

bmaik

Guys, do I have to shut down airline/ga traffic sliders in FSX settings and use VoxATC's slider instead? Will I have any visual traffic then besides comms? I use MуTraffic 6.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Yes. Move the sliders to 0 in the sim.Vox will inject AI traffic itself. Make sure you set the desired percentage in Vox.

NAX669.png

Hi,

To me there is two solutions:

1. You keep My Traffic handle AI, then leave the FSX traffic sliders active and set VoxATC traffic slider to 0.

Counterpart: VoxATC does not take account of surrounding traffic (no queue nor conflict management handled by VoxATC). VoxATC speaks to you only, squawk code is always 3014.

Benefit: you have realistic schedules and FPL for AI traffic.

2. You let VoxATC create and manage its own AI traffic using My Traffic liveries. You set FSX sliders to 0 and VoxATC traffic to 50% for example.

Counterpart: You loose realistic AI FPL and schedule, also usually departure airport is correctly populated, but not destination one!

Benefit: Of course VoxATC speaks to everyone and manage queue and conflict.

As always it takes a compromise  :rolleyes:

I would dream of a next VoxATC version which would be able to "read" FSX traffic, and drive you properly inside.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

All is clear. And I figured it out messing with the sliders.

Thanks,

Dirk.