Sign in to follow this  
leftseatguy

how to check which sp1 version is installed

I have just been having loads of problems trying to get sp1-d installed from DVD. I followed PMDG's instructions on how to do it very carefully and when I tried to run fs2crew I got a message indicating that I needed to update 737 NGX  to sp1c.

I am not sure if this could be a problem with fs2crew, or that the NGX update was not successful, so how is there a way I can check the actual version of 737 NGX is actually installed?

Dennis Hickman

open up your oc   and if  it  doesn't   say you need to update  than your up  to date.  To check  click on the ngx   and  click on the version   and  than you can tell  what version you have installed by clicking  in the changed log 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Pete,

Many thanks for your reply.  

What is an oc? also when you say click on the ngx do you mean the NGX folder or one of the programs within that folder?

I can't find any way of finding the version number installed.  I have windows 7 and fsx..

Dennis Hickman

Oc  is  short  for  the operation centre   that came  with  when you updated the ngx.  (located in your start menu under pmdg section)   open  it up  click on the  ngx   under products  than select version..   If  you cant  find   this  than you havnt  updated   to the latest  version  being 1.10.6461 or  sp1c

Another way is  to go  to your 800 ngx folder under   aircraft.cfg  and  this will also tell you  the version you have  it be  listed  on the top

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Peter beat me to it.

If you can't find the OC, that means you don't have the latest version. Log into your account with us, click on View Previous Orders, find your order, re-download using the link at the bottom of the order page. While it's downloading, uninstall your NGX (600/700 and then 800/900, or just the 800/900 if you only have that), and then reinstall with the new installer. The OC will be installed along with the latest NGX update.

The OC will also check your version every time it runs.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you guys, all fixed now I have the latest update 1.10.6461. Brilliant!

Dennis Hickman