Sign in to follow this  
Konterhalbe

How to install liveries and how to know if 1.10.6461 was installed correctly?

Hello!

I've purchased the PMDG 737 NGX via Aerosoft CD-shop then installed SP1C.

As the update 1.10.6461 came out for the NGX i installed it aswell and in the windows control panel there is the new version number 1.10.6461.

But i'm pretty sure the NGX is still in the same state as prior to the update.

I don't have an operations center in my start menu which i obviously need to install new liveries and in-sim radio frequencies still don't get saved when i restore previous panel state.FLT.

I tried to delete the NGX and then install it again, one time i did CD->SP1C->1.10.6461 and one time i did install CD->1.10.6461 but both ways don't seem to work.

When i click about in the FMC there is SP1C.

Is the update already in?
Where can i get the OC?
Is there a way to install liveries w/o OC?

I've purchased the PMDG 737 NGX via Aerosoft CD-shop then installed SP1C.

Download the current installer from Aerosoft at - http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VWRWowAEoXyW12Hn4XuNt4TcwT1CPwKBld5Z5Wa5ek5Tf5zUUjSjfuOKS2G7RJOxXlhV1sI1MNnNIPTDBnleXQ%3D%3D. This installer has all hot fixes and SPs up to date thru 1D. It is current and contains the OC. Uninstall the NGX which is on your computer per the direction in post #1 of this thread -http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463861-installing-fsx-and-fsxse-updates/ . Now run the installer you downloaded from Aerosoft. I believe liveries need to be installed using the OC and the OC is contained within the Installer.

one time i did CD->SP1C->1.10.6461 and one time i did install CD->1.10.6461 but both ways don't seem to work.

Then the only remaining option would be to install via the installer you downloaded without the CD, which is actually the correct way of doing it. The CD, while nice and shiny, is no longer required with the file you downloaded. Make sure to remove all currently installed NGXs before installing the newest version.

Where can i get the OC?

It's in the latest update (the file you downloaded).

Is there a way to install liveries w/o OC?

Nope.

Kyle Rodgers

I now do have the OC and i assume i will also have the latest update in FSX aswell.

Thanks Kyle!

Great Job as always!

I now do have the OC and i assume i will also have the latest update in FSX aswell.

Thanks Kyle!

Great Job as always!

You're welcome. Enjoy!

Kyle Rodgers