Sign in to follow this  
stevewhatmore

Ive just found this FE9Gv1.2 Fantastic

Hi Steve !

I am the creator of this package, very glad you found it and like it. It was supposed to be announced here in the avsim forum and I totally forgot about it as I am not active here !

Thanks for the reminder  :wink:

Maxime
TOGA projects

I have used it some time now and yes, I agree, excellent stuff indeed :rolleyes:

Tapani Österberg

It seems like a small download, for Gobal. Does this package have all four seasons, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter?!??

Day and night graphics?

Yes day and night. Not sure about seasons havent got that far yet.

Stev

Ok...will wait on what you report.  Seasons would be great. I just spent many weeks messin around with all my payware, but if this is good and seasonal....I'd check it out for sure.

Hi guys,

You're welcome  :wink:

@Sequashtoo: This is not a ground texture pack, you should take a look at the manual to see what is included : FT9 Manual

The current version is only 1.2 so it's far from the final product, Who know what will be included next? Not ground textures anyway but I expect to make a manual on how to convert your FTXG textures to FS9 for simmers who got this great FSX addon. I made this conversion for my own use but I can't share it of course so only my own creations are included in this pack.

If you search a ground texture addon you can look at FS9evo.

Hope it helps,

Maxime.

Maxime
TOGA projects

Sorry if this spoils the Party but has John Venema/ Orbx said that this is within the EULA for FTX Global ?

Just asking,

By way of backgound, I once got a one week "rest" from Avsim for replying to a post on how to use the Estonia Migration tool to import FSX aircraft to P3D.

My mistake in that instance was that I had replied without realising/ reading that the OP had referenced PMDG in their post.

Hi Glynn,

I already checked the EULA of FTXG and it's not said anywhere you cannot modify it for your own use. So explaining users how to modify it for their own use should remain within the FTXG EULA.

Anyway this topic is not about any FTX modification but my FE9 pack which is my own creations. (Check the manual for credits)

But thanks for the advice, I remain careful with that ;)

Maxime
TOGA projects

Hi guys,

You're welcome  :wink:

@Sequashtoo: This is not a ground texture pack, you should take a look at the manual to see what is included : FT9 Manual

The current version is only 1.2 so it's far from the final product, Who know what will be included next? Not ground textures anyway but I expect to make a manual on how to convert your FTXG textures to FS9 for simmers who got this great FSX addon. I made this conversion for my own use but I can't share it of course so only my own creations are included in this pack.

If you search a ground texture addon you can look at FS9evo.

Hope it helps,

Maxime.

Oh..ok Maxime...will read the manual...and thanks for the comeback...will check it all out.  FS9 is never going away, anywhere soon! :)

Yet another boost for our favourite sim!

Looks amazing ... that shot in the manual with EVO beggars belief: is this really a decade-old bit of software we are looking at?

Even if some are too lazy to try it, I would welcome the diversity this provides - can't wait for the screenshots!

Thank you, Maxime

I have also tried it. While I don't like the water textures, sun and sky modifications are superb. Finally a "soft horizon" with realistic sky colours! Thanks Maxime, and thanks Steve for making this known to us!

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I am very happy to hear you like it guys :o I did not think it would be such a success.

An update will probably come this summer with some corrections. I have already adjusted my ENB+SFX settings and I am working on rain effects.

@WingZ : Here are a few screenshots of my recent fligths with the different sets available and the water from v1.2  :smile:

Water color depends on where you are on the earth, Deep ocean is very dark blue but when you are close to the coast it will appear more grey/green while in the tropics the water is brighter and more blue. The closer to the coasts you are, the brighter it is.

19084056276_c9db083dd5_c.jpg

18487699394_a0f4e1caa3_c.jpg

18487695664_1ea2e78a42_c.jpg

18489589923_0b83f3f700_c.jpg

19113547811_1b63cfa1a7_c.jpg

19110186805_59c676ee06_c.jpg

19084061726_bfab9a59bf_c.jpg

Maxime
TOGA projects