Sign in to follow this  
gwillmot

Bismarck N.D. (KBIS) in Library ?

I'm upgrading some airports in preparation of flying to all of the state capitals in the United States.  I found two files in the AVSIM scenery library for Bismarck N.D. - KBIS.  When I try to download them, I either get no files to download or downloaded Zip file is empty.

What do you think, guys?  Is the problem on my end, or are these files missing from the library.  If missing, does anyone have a copy of one/both they could get to me?

Thanks,

gwillmot

Have just tried both kbis.zip and kbis_2008.zip and also found them both to be empty.

Looks like Avsim problem, not yours.

Colin B

Have just tried both kbis.zip and kbis_2008.zip and also found them both to be empty.

Looks like Avsim problem, not yours.

Colin B

Thank you VERY much for checking.  I might have to skip Bismarck and move on ......

There is a kbis.zip on Flightsim at 13.3MB by Eric Cagan. That seems to download Ok.

Colin B

Well Colin, I sure didn't mean for you to be my gopher!  Thanks again for the head's up.

I had tried my old friend freewarescenery.com to see where KBIS files were located, and they only listed Avsim files.  This is the first time in many years that I was led astray by this great site.

Glad you persisted and Bismarck is up and running.

Glenn W.

Eric Cagan's is a later and more detailed version. It states all library objects are included. A couple of library object definition text files need to be specially placed. See its read me.

This file is an extension of the 2008 version by Eric O'Link.

Just sharing a detail.

Just sharing a detail.

Thanks, but I gave up details in the Fall of 1972.

Give Avsim some time. It seems their servers are down or undergoing repairs. A few other people asked today.

Give Avsim some time. It seems their servers are down or undergoing repairs. A few other people asked today.

Too late ..... got the files from the guys "down the street" ......FSim

Well Colin, I sure didn't mean for you to be my gopher!  Thanks again for the head's up.

I had tried my old friend freewarescenery.com to see where KBIS files were located, and they only listed Avsim files.  This is the first time in many years that I was led astray by this great site.

Glad you persisted and Bismarck is up and running.

Glenn W.

I had a look out of interest. Somewhere I never got to in the States. I thought, being a municipal airport, it would probably be a bit small. Wrong again! it's bigger than most over here.

I have informed Robert-Jan Oosterloo so he can update his very useful site

Colin B