Sign in to follow this  
barrytitchen

FSX - Program goes in to reverse

Hi,

I have had two instances now when flying PMG737-800 when, on the ground, the aircraft starts going backwards. The first time it happened when I was taxying out for take-off. The second has just happened after landing at Heathrow.  It does not appear to be an aircraft fault since I shut everything down, applied the brakes and still I went backwards.

Any ideas out there,

Regards,

BJT 

It happens even with default aircraft.  Best solution is to reset the flight.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Maybe you are stuck in "pushback" mode, check your keyboard for a dirty/stuck key?

Jay

If you are on a hill, facing upwards, put it into 1st gear, along with the hand break! :ph34r:

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

I had that happen a few days ago. Weird!

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

Well, I'm glad I'm not alone in having this problem. Reflecting on the two instances I have seen, I think it could be a scenery problem rather than the aircraft. In both cases the aircraft has been at London (Heathrow) using LHR Extreme by Gary Summers.

Thanks for the replies so far.

Regards,

BJT

Well, I think there is two reasons for this-

1. Like the guy above me said, you might have accidentally hit Shift+P which triggers the pushback. If that's the case, just hit Shift+P to disable the pushback

2. You might be experiencing some sort of lag. I'm not sure how I can help solve that situation though...

After reading the other posts, I think that the airports slope might be a culprit but I'm not sure.

By the way, do you remember how fast you were going backwards? This might help in finding the problem..