Sign in to follow this  
Tom_G_2010

Is Panel Builder for A2A 172 an add on or replacement for the standard FSX version?

I just moved my A2A 172 from my desktop sim to my sim pit.  Until now I've been using some stock FSX aircraft for testing and couple Carenado aircraft for regular flights in my sim pit and running the standard FSX version of Panel Builder for my instruments.

I understand that there is an A2A specific version of Panel Builder.  Is this an add on to be installed in addition to the standard FSX version or, in place of the FSX version?

If in place of the FSX version, will the A2A version still work properly with my other stock FSX and add on aircraft?

Thanks!

Tom G.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The A2A C172 Instrument Add-On is an Add-On to Panel Builder FSX (or any other Panel Builder Version). It contains the instruments and a special Interface based on FSUIPC to support the A2A C172 Trainer.

You still need a standard Panel builder as some instruments for the Panel you might want to take from the standard set of instruments.

The A2A Instruments will work with any stock aircraft if you use the simPluginsFSX or FSUIPC Interface instead of the Interface that comes with the Panel Builder A2A C172 Instrument Add-On. But the A2A Instruments have been 'tuned' to the A2A C172 and are reliant on the correct data coming from any aircraft,