Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] DC-6 for X-Plane

My real name Kirill

Kirill

First and last name please. To have your full name appear on your posts do the following - Click on your User Name in the upper right corner of this page. Click on My Profile. Click on Edit My Profile. Click on Signature. Type your full name in My current Signature. Click on Save Changes. That's it. Now your full name will appear at the bottom of your posts.

Kirill

First and last name please. To have your full name appear on your posts do the following - Click on your User Name in the upper right corner of this page. Click on My Profile. Click on Edit My Profile. Click on Signature. Type your full name in My current Signature. Click on Save Changes. That's it. Now your full name will appear at the bottom of your posts.

Изменить отображаемое имя

Вы не можете изменить свое отображаемое имя пока 04 марта 2016 - 11:59

Изменить отображаемое имя

Вы не можете изменить свое отображаемое имя пока 04 марта 2016 - 11:59

Not the display name (OVRK2010), put your real name in your signature like I have beneath the PMDG 777 banner...

Hello!

Just want to say I am absolutely pumped for the DC-6 release! Love props, mostly because they are so hands-on, and the old birds are no exception!

Cheers!

-Mike Pesarchick

It will be epic for sure.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

What I would give to have that classic with PMDG quality in P3D! I love the old iron and love the challenge of flying them in the jet age.

RJ McGill

Brought me great memmories of that great A2A B377 COTS...

• Upvote 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Indeed: Looking really, really, really good!!!

:smile:

• Upvote 1

Now that is another super stunning and very informative video here above in post #115!

Thank You very much for sharing!!

• Upvote 1

When I clicked it, it said this video is private.

Dan Downs KCRP

When I clicked it, it said this video is private.

Yeah, I've been marking them as private after the fact because they're very off the cuff, and I'd prefer to have people see the slightly more polished versions that don't force people to sit through hours of other discussion to see features.

Oddly enough, the archived live streams get the most negative comments after the fact. I had someone go on a multiple message rant about how I was stupid for putting a 5 hour video up (from when I live streamed the VATSIM Cross the Ditch event), as if it wasn't an archived live stream, and I thought that people would sit and watch it all in one sitting or something.

The TL;DR of it is:

• Showed the Ramp Manager
  • Showed Artificial Flight Engineer
  • Discussed carb ice and carb heat for about an hour
  • Showed the wing views
  • Briefly showed the breakers working
  • [sim computer then blue screened at 4 hours in because the new NVIDIA drivers are...awesome...]
  • Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

I enjoyed seeing the whole of it Kyle.

It gave great insight over the product and potential it has for X-Plane 10 users.

Also, if someone is up to invest on such a detailled multi-prop, one is supposed to enjoy flying for hours and managing it for that period, hence, I can't understand why someone inetersted in that still complains, but ..., that's life :-/

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I'm arriving too late to see the video :wink:  

Anyway, thanks for taking time to make such a video....

I just have to wait for another new video... or better... wait for the release of the product...

------------------

Guillaume CHARRIER