Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Yorkshire Airlines (caution: humor involved)

I saw this for the first time a few days ago and thought it worth sharing...

I need a yoke like this one! :dance:

The WC is also a must have for my inflight comfort. :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Well done Bill, for introducing a new facet to AVSIM...Humour! :lol:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Indeed, very funny.

Love those southern accents.

Chris.

Christopher Bell.

Southern accents? Where are you from? :smile:

Well I have lived in Sydney (Au) for quite some time now, but I was brought up in Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK)

Christopher Bell.

:lol:  One man's south is another man's north. I'm from Essex. :BigGrin:

Being a proud Yorkshire-man i am deeply offended by this entirely inaccurate portrayal of my kinsmen! :lol:  

Ian R Tyldesley

:lol:  One man's south is another man's north. I'm from Essex. :BigGrin:

You northerner!  Sussex here :P

Excellent video, thanks Bill.  My father's family is from Yorkshire... :lol:

I'm from Yorkshire: love the fish and chip inflight meal! Was that a commet they were boarding? Or a viscount?

I sure hope that RealAir is looking and will add the Outhouse and Beer dispenser on the P3D release of the Duke. Thanks for sharing ....the takes a lot of pressure off us US southern rednecks!! :Cuppa:

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Being a proud Yorkshire-man i am deeply offended by this entirely inaccurate portrayal of my kinsmen! :lol:  

I understood every word of that so I highly doubt you're from Yorkshire.

...Just kidding! Scouser here by the way..."eh eh eh. calm down, calm down!" :D

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

LMAO!

And now you've done it, Bill. Now I got to have an aircraft like that. :P

Cheers!

Maarten

I am happy to have brought out some smiles and maybe even soft chuckles. I literally fell out of my chair when the loo was flushed! :rofl:

Being a southern boy (Florida, USA) myself, I too love "mushy peas" which we call split-peas.

This reminded me of one of my very favorite radio DJ's back in the mid-seventies. Pat Patterson had a very warped sense of humor. He often would do "advertisements" for a fictional airline named "Fundermotz" that used war surplus F4U Corsairs for their fleet.

"Fundermotz Airlines, you won't even know your off the ground... 'cause your not. Fundermotz, now with non-stop service between Bunn Level and Lizard Lick."

Here two audio clips for Fundermotz Airlines:

http://www.therealpatpatterson.com/wp-content/themes/default/SoundGallery/2006-01-07/010706_FUNDERMOTZ-DONE.mp3

http://www.therealpatpatterson.com/wp-content/themes/default/SoundGallery/2006-01-14/011406_FUNDERMOTZ.mp3

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I am happy to have brought out some smiles and maybe even soft chuckles.

:LMAO:

Thank you Fr. Bill! Really good stuff. When I saw the 'loo' flush I thought about the siding blowing off in flight - no need to wipe or dry, done automatically. Also kind of reminded me a of a mishmash of a Benny Hill and Monty Python skit.

I was born a Hoosier. Peas in one form or another seemed to be on the menu every day. After high school I moved to Florida to live with my grandparents in order to help care for grandpa. I really loved it there and yes peas were still on the menu. I had hoped to stay in Florida but when grandpa became gravely ill we brought him back to Indiana and somehow I ended up in my current location for the last forty five years - I still miss Florida. Still, I do still have peas on the menu. Thank you again!

Best regards,