Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Best Landclass for 10 bucks

I have tried them all and for 10 dollars this is the best imo - using this with ftx global - Vector - HD Trees - FSGenesis mesh - until Orbx launches US LC - I think this will be used - nice to have choices

This is Cloud9 XClass - US and Canada

I am not comparing this to UTX just scenerytech - fsgenesis landclass products

2lnb71c.jpg

o6egpj.jpg

2ufc6r5.jpg

Rich Sennett

I'm sorry, maybe I'm not reading your text right, but what product are you talking about? Looks great by the way. 

Cheers!

Have they decided if UTX Canada is being made or not yet ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I'm sorry, maybe I'm not reading your text right, but what product are you talking about? Looks great by the way. 

Cheers!

OOPS its Cloud9 xclass - Canada and Us - shots 1 and 2 was in Canada and last was near Niagara falls NY

Have they decided if UTX Canada is being made or not yet ?

Not yet

Rich Sennett

2nd pic fantastic. like the hilly terrain.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

2nd pic fantastic. like the hilly terrain.

Thanks fyi I used EMT to install this - dont think it will work without it

Rich Sennett

OK, where can I purchase this product and does it full working in P3D2.5, Thans Rich

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

OK, where can I purchase this product and does it full working in P3D2.5, Thans Rich

You need emt fyi - you can try first but doubt it will install - I didnt try - wasn't trying to sell a product just found this better that the others mentioned for instance with Twentynine palms the surrounding terrain colors blended much better and my home base had towns around it which were not there with the others - FTX lights being used in shot above

https://store5.esellerate.net/store/checkout/CustomLayout.aspx?s=STR4626178260&pc=&page=MultiCatalog.htm

Rich Sennett

So.. Nice to have options like you say, but while this is just 10 bucks you still need vector that adds a considerable amount more (I know you already have it, but thinking if one had to buy the whole thing). So why wouldn't I just get for example UTX 2.1 which is only 30 bucks and has everything and works fine in p3d too?

Since last week, I've been in the process of installing FSX-SE and uninstalling FSX Deluxe. During that process, I've been looking to line up new add-ons to make the new install look as stunning as I can get it. So, stumbling across this thread is pretty beneficial to me right now!

It's interesting that you say Cloud9's XClass is the best landclass right now. That's a name I haven't seen thrown around in a while, but for $10.00 my thinking is: what do I have to lose?  :lol:

Breathtaking shots hate, using ENB?

Thanks no just HDR in p3d 

So.. Nice to have options like you say, but while this is just 10 bucks you still need vector that adds a considerable amount more (I know you already have it, but thinking if one had to buy the whole thing). So why wouldn't I just get for example UTX 2.1 which is only 30 bucks and has everything and works fine in p3d too?

I have all the new UTX products not happy with light popping and distance of them so in the hanger

Since last week, I've been in the process of installing FSX-SE and uninstalling FSX Deluxe. During that process, I've been looking to line up new add-ons to make the new install look as stunning as I can get it. So, stumbling across this thread is pretty beneficial to me right now!

It's interesting that you say Cloud9's XClass is the best landclass right now. That's a name I haven't seen thrown around in a while, but for $10.00 my thinking is: what do I have to lose?  :lol:

Yah I thought the same thing until I realized I bought it way back when so hey what the heck cant hurt - tried it liked it no fps hit at all

Rich Sennett

Thanks for the tip about Cloud9.  For 10 bucks it's a good layover until ORBX OpenLC NA arrives.

Thanks for the tip about Cloud9.  For 10 bucks it's a good layover until ORBX OpenLC NA arrives.

NP Greg :)

Rich Sennett

Ron read your post at fsdreamteam forum what didnt you like about it - am I missing something 

Rich Sennett