Sign in to follow this  
Tom_G_2010

Strange Problem with Button Mapper

I recently installed the A2A C172 for my simpit and the SimPlugins Panel Builder A2A add on.  I have all my gauges setup and the adjustment knobs working.  I only had to use Button Mapper for two of them, the TAS adjustment on the Airspeed indicator and the pitch adjustment on the Attitude indicator.

I don't recall seeing this previously but since this install anytime I operate my mag switch it causes the pitch adjustment on the Attitude indicator to jump up and down.

I double checked to make sure the button assignments I was using in Button Mapper were not double assigned and that my mag switch was setup correctly and likewise not double assigned.

Here's a high level on my setup.  I am using three Leo Bodnar cards for my Axis and Buttons.  All are handled through FSUIPC.  Card 0 has most of my instrument panel switches, yoke and rudder pedals .  Card 1 handles some miscellaneous test switches and a couple axis that wouldn't fit on card 0.  And card 2 handles all the rotary encoders in my gauges.

My mags are on card 0 as follows:

0/0 = Magneto1 set, 0 (off)

0/1 = Magneto1 set, 1 (right)

0/2 = Magneto1 set, 2 (left)

0/3 = Magneto1 set, 3 (both)

0/4 = Magneto1 set, 4 (start)

The Buttons controlled by Button Mapper are on Card 2 as follows:

2/0 = Airspeed Indicator, PALT-

2/1 = Airspeed Indicator, PALT+

2/2 = Artificial Horizon, PITCH-

2/3 = Airspeed Indicator PITCH+

Any advice or direction on how to solve this or trouble shoot it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom G.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!