Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Retrieve AVSIM Library information and send to user's address is broken!

I have tried for two days to have (what always has worked in the past, in seconds..) to be able to reset my Library Password, and have my account information sent to my registered email address. The AVSIM Library ROBOT has not sent any email link to reset password,  for multiple times tried over the last 24 hours.

I do get to this page...but when I go to my email service, no email has been sent from AVSIM, as it always had before..:

We have successfully retrieved your account details from the database, and have sent you an email detailing how to regain access to your account.
Should you not receive this email within one hour, please contact our Library Managers for further assistance.

Thought to give users and Admins...the heads-up...

Hello,

We're currently having trouble with all of the auto-generated emails sent by the Library. So, for the meantime, please send an email containing your Library account login name and the email address used for account registration to 'library@avsim.net' and we will send you the password reset link. Sorry for the inconvenience.