Sign in to follow this  
Nduru

An easy way of avoiding OOM's, something that LM could implement

wouldn't it be very usefull if LM created an easy way of auto-save to avoid OOM's? For example the user gets a message saying that they are close to getting an OOM and the user can have an option to close the message or click save....now the saving part is important because everything needs to be reloaded they way it was before so addon developers need to update their aircraft so everything loads correctly (AEROSOFT have managed to do this with their A/C), after the flight is auto-saved the sim restarts....then prompts the user on wether they want to open the scenario menu or resume the flight, if the flight is resumed everything is loaded just like it is left.

When i mean easy i mean easy....quick and works perfectly

FSUIPC's autosave does this exactly.

Yeah I also use FSUIPC for this function.

Steve

Another non-believer.  Open your wallet and pay for FSUIPC.  It solves a lot of problems I've seen flight simmers complain about.

FSUIPC auto-save works fine with Phoenix Virtual Airways' kACARS. I use it all the time. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Yes but this is useless with VA's and flying with a tracker...especially kACARS or FS Airlines

It works fine with FlyUK's tracker.

FSUIPC is worth every penny.  It's the cost of a dinner out, and feels much better even years later, because it's always good (just had a pricey and bad meal).

FSUIPC auto-save works fine with Phoenix Virtual Airways' kACARS. I use it all the time. 

I have had FSUIPC registered for a long long time.

We fly with FS Airlines tracker as WELL as kACARS and FS Airlines tracker wont have it :( I have tried. Has anyone else? lol

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png