Sign in to follow this  
Eran Granola

pmdg 777 sp1 cockpit view and rwy database

Hello. I am a new user of the pmdg 777.

1. The installation was too long, now how can I know that I have installed the latest version sp 1 d?

2. The description of the buttons are not sharp, How can I fix it. In the pictures and videos I can see many details on the cockpit buttons.

3. When I started a flight pressed the dep button on the FMC and I've got that there is no runways in the database. How can I fix it?

Thank you.

Have you tried updating your AIRAC databases from Navigraph? The latest version is 1507.

1. The installation was too long, now how can I know that I have installed the latest version sp 1 d?

If you're a new user, I'm assuming you just bought it recently. If so, you already have SP1D. As far as your comment about how long the installation process takes: detail and quality take time.

2. The description of the buttons are not sharp, How can I fix it. In the pictures and videos I can see many details on the cockpit buttons.

This is related to your graphics settings. Our recommended settings are in the Intro Manual:

Start Menu > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > 777 > Intro Manual

If you're using P3D, the settings are slightly different, and render differently on people's systems. Try disabling FXAA, HDR, and changing your anti-aliasing (AA) settings (or a combination of the above).

3. When I started a flight pressed the dep button on the FMC and I've got that there is no runways in the database. How can I fix it?

Have you selected a departure airport on the RTE page?

Thank you.

Have you tried updating your AIRAC databases from Navigraph? The latest version is 1507.

Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry Kyle. Still new round here - getting use to the ropes.

Andreas Theophanatos

Sorry Kyle. Still new round here - getting use to the ropes.

No worries. I understand. Thanks for adding that.

Kyle Rodgers

If you're a new user, I'm assuming you just bought it recently. If so, you already have SP1D. As far as your comment about how long the installation process takes: detail and quality take time.

This is related to your graphics settings. Our recommended settings are in the Intro Manual:

Start Menu > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > 777 > Intro Manual

If you're using P3D, the settings are slightly different, and render differently on people's systems. Try disabling FXAA, HDR, and changing your anti-aliasing (AA) settings (or a combination of the above).

Have you selected a departure airport on the RTE page?

Hello.

I did it. Now there is a details on the buttons. However in the FMS I've got a message LLBG ERR: 03 RWY N/A.

Thank you about yours answer.

Emil Gershon,

Hello.

I did it. Now there is a details on the buttons. However in the FMS I've got a message LLBG ERR: 03 RWY N/A.

Thank you about yours answer.

Emil Gershon,

Hi, Emil,

This maybe due to a discrepancy between the LLBG runways in your scenery (they have changed since FSX came out) and the more up-to-date data in your FMC's database.

In FSX/PMDG/Navdata try deleting the following file: ARPT_RWY.dat .  It is a cache used by the FMC and will be rebuilt when you next start the 777.  You might want to back it up just to be safe, but outside of the Navdata folder.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2