Sign in to follow this  
ampharoah

No Manual?

Hello

Please could someone advise.

I cannot find a manual for the Carenado Phenom 100.

The download installer included some checklist pdf's (Normal & Emergency Procedures,  Performance) and a pdf manual for the G1000, but nothing else.

I'm having to search Youtube and Forums just to get basic 'how to' instructions eg Startup procedures, Opening doors and luggage hatches etc etc.

Where is the aircraft manual located please?

Thanks in anticipation

Andrew

I don't believe Carenado provide one. At least I don't have anything included up and above what you already detail Andrew. I do however have the FeelThere Phenom manual which appears to be more detailed.

Maybe you could try to locate a copy or PM me and I can send a copy. It of course will have a distinct error margin.

Nige

I don't believe Carenado provide one. At least I don't have anything included up and above what you already detail Andrew. I do however have the FeelThere Phenom manual which appears to be more detailed.

Maybe you could try to locate a copy or PM me and I can send a copy. It of course will have a distinct error margin.

Nige

Many thanks Nige

I have downloaded it. It's a scandal that Carenado don't provide even a basic manual. Can you advise how I set or remove the chocks, pitot covers etc please?

Thanks again in anticipation

Andrew

Once in the cockpit, if you go to Views --> Instrument Panel --> Info or Alternatively Shft+5. Then Shft+4 gives you what you want.