Sign in to follow this  
mohammat

[Request] : Boeing 777-200 ER Maiden Flight Repaint For PMDG 777

LOL

Hi,David .

Yes , It sounds that way but actually one month later I'll become 19 !

I started learning about airplanes when I was very young . And even at that stage I made realism as my priority . Oh , and who forgets Rod Machado . "Pull back on the stick!" , he kept yelling at me .

That pretty much describes my whole real world training experience. Lmao

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

UA, ANA, ?, Air China, ?, aucla-air, Japan Airlines, ?, Emirates, ?, China Southern?, Continental, ?, ?, ?, Korean

Can someone help me fill the gaps 

Okay thats better but does anyone have the order of the tails? finding and making the tails isnt a problem

I'll keep them updated and hopefully fill the missing ones . already posted a thread on Yahoo Answers .

From right to left :

1-United Airlines 2-All Nippon Airways(ANA)  3-TWA(Maybe,not quite sure) 4-Thai airways 5-British Airways (OldColour)  6-Lauda Airlines 

7-Japan Airlines(JAL)  8-Blank   9-either It's Abu Dhabi Amiri Flight or more likely Emirates 10-ILFC  11-China southern

12-Countinental

and there's the door , then after It:

1-JAS   2-Gulf Air (Maybe,not quite sure)   3-Transbrasil Airlines   4-Korean Air

If someone tell us the below logos , then the problem is solved

Pictures are taken from this Youtube video :

vgrHksb.jpgTPRPRdp.jpgMVPqTkO.jpg

Can anyone guess what airline is this , next to the Cathay ? It's the only one left.

71601738.7mfCLmfG.CATHAYPACIFICTAILSCLKR

I'll keep them updated and hopefully fill the missing ones . already posted a thread on Yahoo Answers .

From right to left :

1-United Airlines 2-All Nippon Airways(ANA)  3-TWA(Maybe,not quite sure) 4-Thai airways 5-British Airways (OldColour)  6-Lauda Airlines 

7-Japan Airlines(JAL)  8-Blank   9-either It's Abu Dhabi Amiri Flight or more likely Emirates 10-ILFC  11-China southern

12-Countinental

and there's the door , then after It:

1-JAS   2-Gulf Air (Maybe,not quite sure)   3-Transbrasil Airlines   4-Korean Air

If someone tell us the below logos , then the problem is solved

Pictures are taken from this Youtube video :

vgrHksb.jpgTPRPRdp.jpgMVPqTkO.jpg

Can anyone guess what airline is this , next to the Cathay ? It's the only one left.

cool dont need the green strip airline that tail is simple enough :)

That's the old Cathay livery.

sig1.png
sig2.png

That's the old Cathay livery.

:blink2:     :Doh: :Doh: :Doh:

Thank you , Kenzo .

:blink2:     :Doh: :Doh: :Doh:

Thank you , Kenzo .

You're welcome!

sig1.png
sig2.png

#10 is aircraft leasing company ILFC. The others I don't recognize but I will see if I can find some info on them.

Edit: I see Mohammat already mentioned #10 as ILFC which is correct, and #15 as Transbrasil which also should be correct.

sig1.png
sig2.png

Here's a site that will help with the answers , http://singleflyer.com/2015/03/19/boeing-777/

All 16 original orders are listed.....#3 was Euralair, a French charter company.

Hope this helps.

Chris

I5 13600KF 5.1GHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12G| | MSI Z690 Tomahawk DDR4 WiFi MB | M.2 NVMe SSD"s 2X1TB/2X2TB / HDD's 3X4TB and 1X8TB | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 64 Pro 

I'm sure everyone realizes that this maiden flight photo / livery (N7771) was a 777-200 not an ER.

The 777-200ER didn't come out till 1996

I5 13600KF 5.1GHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12G| | MSI Z690 Tomahawk DDR4 WiFi MB | M.2 NVMe SSD"s 2X1TB/2X2TB / HDD's 3X4TB and 1X8TB | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 64 Pro 

Thank you everyone specially Chris Boyce  , who put the seal of approval on our thoughts by that image . I wonder how did you find it ?!

I'm sure everyone realizes that this maiden flight photo / livery (N7771) was a 777-200 not an ER.

The 777-200ER didn't come out till 1996

Exactly .

But we all know that the only series that is more likely going to be simulated by PMDG in a near future is the 200 ER

I was determined to find all those tails and one google search lead to another.

Can't remember exactly what I typed in for that page to come up , kept trying different search criteria and it was on one of the google search lists that came up. 

Pure luck I think..........Glad I could help

Chris