Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bell

Aerosoft Night Environment Germany v1.7 Update!

Thank you Oliver,
the new version isn’t just a rewrap, it is a completely new architecture, no more multiple folders, we have a single folder now
the new version also includes beside the reengineer architecture and NEXM manager; a new and improved light libraries
and many enhancement to come in the near future through the new architecture;
like volumetric lighting, new light shapes, variable light size, new light colors, adjustable light intensity and much more

Now we're talkin. :)

I have a problem not seeing any difference with demo but noticing a fps hit - stutter - so I tried to shut down ftx lights and those will not shut down no matter what I tried to see if I can get NE alone no go still have ftx lights - even still no difference - they are in scenery library at top but nothing still seeing ftx lights - any ideas Chris

On p3d 2.5

Hey Rich,

I have Florida and California.  To me, it's worth working through the issues of setting it up.  I've always enjoyed flying at dusk and at night but with these lights it feels substantially more alive. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thank you very much Gregg,

Richard,
regarding 3rd party lights, it would have been nice to have the author make them to work as expected;
Unfortunately these don’t; and farther are also not controllable through the expected switch in the control panel,

This doesn’t mean we don’t care; we provide specific regional exclude for these lights (which in times may need updating if new light are leaking through)
the permanent solution isn’t with NE excludes or should be NE’s responsibility, it should come from the original Author!

There is a manual way of deactivating the two main bgl responsible to turn these 3rd party lights off completely!

I purchased from the flightsimstore Chris.

Im downloading my purchase again but it looks like its the same size and Im afraid the file hasnt been updated yet.

Do they have the updated version or should I be downloading from somewhere else

Thanks

Graham-

Hi Graham,

i have no idea how internal distribution works with AS,

you should contact flightsim store and ask them to make sure they updated their files

i believe AS send a memo and makes the new builds available; but it is still the shops responsibility to download them,

Its annoying Chris. Flightsimstore still don't stock France yet so I had to purchase from somewhere else.

Ive sent them an email. Ill try to contact aerosoft also. Perhaps if I can download from them it will be the same wrapper with my serial number.

Also Chris does this install correct the problems with version 1.0 or will I still have to manually update it to v1.1 again with the extra file we downloaded.

Thanks

Graham

If you check FSS versus the recent AS releases, you'll see that a number of AS releases don't appear in their store. I do not know what has happened behind the scenes, but I would check pcaviator.com.au as another competetive Australian store which regularly offers discounts also.

If you check FSS versus the recent AS releases, you'll see that a number of AS releases don't appear in their store. I do not know what has happened behind the scenes, but I would check pcaviator.com.au as another competetive Australian store which regularly offers discounts also.

Nice plug for this website there Oliver Märtens (Maertens). Not sure that is going to help me update the stuff I already bought from them.

Should I be worried aabout this ( hoping some one from aerosoft chirps in )

Graham

Sorry Graham, I got confused by your reference to NE France. For NE Germany, do contact FSS (it still may take them a couple of days to get the updated installer online). If that fails, Aerosoft should be able to help you out after contacting their support. (That can't be done in a forum, neither AVSIM nor AS' own one.)

AS support desk here, but primarily it's FSS' responsibility to get their update online:
https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Its annoying Chris. Flightsimstore still don't stock France yet

i had no idea they were that behind,

your original key is actually Aerosofts key, it doesn’t matter which shop you buy through;

you're still buying Aerosoft's activation behind the scenes, thus... regardless where you bought from; your key will work with the latest installer,

Thats good to know but will Aerosoft let me download the file from them ? Where ?

I cant find any links. Don't think there will be any until you purchase.

Thanks

Graham

i am sorry Graham i don’t have an answer to your question,

you should open a thread on their forum to get a response from authorized rep quickly,

ill chime in there as well,

You could Login to your A/C at Aerosoft.  Or create one if you don't have one, then register your earlier purchase from elsewhere, using the S/N. Which in my case is 44 digits long, beginning with a number and ending with an = sign.  I have done this in the past with other products purchased from other vendors. In order to get product updates from Aerosoft.

Bit fiddly, but the system does work.  Just need to jump through a few hoops.

EDIT:-  Take that back, have just had a look and the UPDATE DATABASE only lists Boxed products bought elsewhere. The NE updates are only available through your (my) purchase account.  So that means I shall be looking to SimMarket to update their download database for some of the other European NE's that I have purchased, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, France & Denmark.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

I have logged in to aerosoft. but this registration option is well hidden. How do I do it.

Thanks

Graham