Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

Any add ons out there that let you easily control live atc?

just wondering if there are any add ons out there that will let ya tune in the freq of live atc just by using the radios in the cockpit?

Everytime I listen to the live atc I have to go to the website and manually type in the airport code and scroll through the different freqs.

Just wondering if there is anything like this? I heard of fsx chatter but that's it.

Thanks

There is a program called Cielosim that lets you tune to LiveATC feeds via the radios in the cockpit.  You have to set up which sectors you will be using which takes a little work but it works great.  I was using it all the time in FSX but I have since switched to P3D which it does not work with.  I now just use the LiveATC app on my phone!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I've never heard of that addon I'll have to check it out,been looking for somthing like that for years.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Yeah it was the Cielosim I was looking at. I just haven't seen any videos out there of people using it. For 20 bucks might have to give it a try. Thanks!

Thanks for that suggestion Jay, I will give LAAP at try.

In the past I always used Dave Westbury's FSChatter, the Cielosim program seemed unstable on my machine so I got rid of it.

FSchatter is available in the library here at avsim

Filename: fsclive165.zip

I downloaded and installed the trial version of fsChatter. I just can't seem to get it to work.

With the Pmdg 737 which com do I use? I have tried the left and right side but nothing.

I also have the latest version of fscuip the free version installed.

Thanks.

With the Pmdg 737 which com do I use?

Normally com2, it depends on your settings in FSChatter

The weird thing is fsChatter is not recognizing my fscuip. Is that because it's the free version?

Thanks guys

I think my fscuip isn't working since I installed gsx. I looked at my modules folder in the fsx folder and the last log file was from a month ago. Which was about the time I installed gsx.

I also can't see fscuip from my add ons menu.

Can I just delete it and reinstall it?

Thanks.

also can't see fscuip from my add ons menu.

Can I just delete it and reinstall it?

Yes just delete the fsuipc.dll then reinstall.

If FSuipc is not showing in your menu it is not installed correctly