Sign in to follow this  
CaptCWGAllen

EGNJ - EGSM dusk flight - W2XP GB Pro 1

The view at 11:00+ was amazing, And w2xp in this case unbeatable.

I really wonder how could feel a FSX user returning to the gamish lights of that sim after watching this video.

Thanks again for the video Peter.

You're going to really like GB Pro 0.2 (I hope), it has improved buildings, better countryside and better night lighting on the buildings.

EGSM is Beccles airfield. Why did it have a full size runway with approach, centreline and edge lighting?? :huh:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

EGSM is Beccles airfield. Why did it have a full size runway with approach, centreline and edge lighting?? :huh:

I know, I know - one of the foibles of X Plane when there is no scenery available. Hopefully you enjoyed the rest of the scenery though!

cheers

Peter

Yes, it was very good scenery! Are the village and town buildings placed directly on top of the photographic scenery, or are there generic terrain textures where these are located? I couldn't quite work that out from the video.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It's photoscenery from RC Simulations, and for the buildings, forests etc it's GB Pro