Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

Learjet Engine Sound

Hello All-the engines' sound is very loud inside the Learjet virtual cockpit, or it could be some other sound which emulates the engines.  In P3Dv2 I turn down all of the settings sound control to zero, but the loud engine noise persists in the Lear.  The sound is not present when I change to exterior views, only in the virtual cockpit. This is the only aircraft with this problem.  Anyone else had this issue?  Perhaps I should uninstall and reinstall.  Any advice? Thanks. 

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

If anything they are to quite. Probably a re install is a good idea

ZORAN

The CJ610 is/was a VERY loud engine. These were made back in the era of low gas prices and people that didn't move in next to an airport and then complain about noise.

After spending 20 years on the ramp I have noticed how much quieter the airport in general is. KTPA for those who are wondering. In the mid 1990's when I started ear protection was almost a constant requirement. While it still is by safety rules, the decibel level has dropped dramatically over the years. Until we pull the G-3 out of the hangar for a trip. :D No hush kits on it yet.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

looks like you guys are fine but maybe now I have a sound problem..to quite

ZORAN

Thanks Beerwolfe--reinstallation did the trick.. The engines are still there, but not almost deafening like before.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.