Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

30% off FlightBeam airports

Hi!

FlightBeam airports work well in P3D v2.5 with FTX Global and Vector?

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hi!

I have them all, seem to be fine

Hans Soule

Hi!

Hi José,

in KPHX the airport boundaries towards the FTX Global is clearly visible. The airport is more desert brownish colors vs. Global being more greenish. I like it anyway.

You know you can try them for free first.

Cheers

Perry

Regards, Perry

Hi José,

in KPHX the airport boundaries towards the FTX Global is clearly visible. The airport is more desert brownish colors vs. Global being more greenish. I like it anyway.

You know you can try them for free first.

Cheers

Perry

For Denver they have separate downloads for textures to blend in with FTX Global, both FSX and P3D. You would think they could do the same with this one and Washington...

I was thinking of picking up KDEN and, maybe, something else with the sale.  I got the dreaded bglmanx.dll error today so I guess I'm glad I didn't.  Lost 4 airports in one woosh.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I was thinking of picking up KDEN and, maybe, something else with the sale.  I got the dreaded bglmanx.dll error today so I guess I'm glad I didn't.  Lost 4 airports in one woosh.

You need to have the latest addon manager file even with Flightbeam airports...  hopefully that will help!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

You need to have the latest addon manager file even with Flightbeam airports... hopefully that will help!

That's the problem.  FSX is reporting that there's a problem with it.  Tried the troubleshooting steps on the FSDT forum (things like disable virus scan, uninstall and reinstall runtimes, disable UAC) but it didn't help.  I ask myself why does airport scenery need all that??  No problems with any other addons.  I uninstalled it.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Hello Gregg,

Why don't you just email us at support? We solve every issue promptly.

Sometimes users run into an issue and believe it's catastrophic, and spend days messing with files thinking the product is broken. The reality is, it's always a simple fix that takes less than a minute if you send us an email.

Hello Gregg,

Sometimes users run into an issue and believe it's catastrophic, and spend days messing with files thinking the product is broken. The reality is, it's always a simple fix that takes less than a minute if you send us an email.

Hi Mir, quick question:  I know this is probably THE #1 question you constantly get, but without asking for specific dates, will the new KSFO be available before the next sale or looking towards next year now?

Hello Gregg,

Hi Mir.

My thought was that the issue was with the fsdt dll so I checked with them. Never even occurred to me to try you guys. I've spent a couple of hours trying their recommendations without anything good to report. I'm going to be away from my sim for a week. I'll pop you an email when I'm back. Thanks for chiming in.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

Hi Mir, quick question:  I know this is probably THE #1 question you constantly get, but without asking for specific dates, will the new KSFO be available before the next sale or looking towards next year now?

I think it will be out much much sooner than you think. There would have to be a complete catastrophe if it wasn't released before the end of this August, at the very latest. Much sooner than that, most likely.

Hi Mir.

My thought was that the issue was with the fsdt dll so I checked with them. Never even occurred to me to try you guys. I've spent a couple of hours trying their recommendations without anything good to report. I'm going to be away from my sim for a week. I'll pop you an email when I'm back. Thanks for chiming in.

Gregg

Hi Gregg, I don't know the specifics of the issue you encountered, but it may related to a bug caused by Active Sky Next which has corrupted the dll.xml files. If you're getting multiple errors on installation, check out this link which contains the fix: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/467103-fsdt-addon-manager-telling-me-my-xmls-are-corrupt/?p=3224219

If not, just shoot us an email when you're back.

I think it will be out much much sooner than you think. There would have to be a complete catastrophe if it wasn't released before the end of this August, at the very latest. Much sooner than that, most likely.

Wow, that's great!!

Would it normally be part of the sales if one can find a miraculous way to be patient until BF? Or are new releases generally excluded?

Wow, that's great!!

Would it normally be part of the sales if one can find a miraculous way to be patient until BF? Or are new releases generally excluded?

It won't be on sale for a while, until at least New Years. Hope this helps!