Sign in to follow this  
iandix

Blank Window for FS2Crew Aerosoft Airbus

I'm a veteran FS2Crew user and use the NGX and 777 versions with no problems on a Windows 8.0 installaton of FSX. 

I bought and installed the Aerosoft version and set up the trigger via Autofeather button, etc. but when I call it up I get a blank box. And, yes, I chedked the install voice box in the Aerosoft configurator. 

I checked the panel.cfg and all the windows show there, as they do in the instrument panel dropdown boxes. When I try any window they are blank. 

Any ideas? I went back to ensure that the NGX and 777 versions still work, which they do. 

I also noted I can't run the FS2Crew 2010 configurator, though it shows in my Start screen. 

Help! I'm stumped. 

Ian

A black rectangle means the FS2Crew gauge did not load.

Perhaps you accidentally selected 'don't trust' when asked if you want to trust the FS2Crew gauge?

Which Configurator are you trying to run?

The Aerosoft one?

No, the FS2Crew 2010 app that shows in my startup screen. I ran the Aerosoft app with no problem and checked FS2Crew voice as per the instructions. 

I was never prompted for the 'trust' choice on the gauge, though I did run FSX in Administrator mode, and UAC is turned off. 

I tried de-installing and re-installing, same result. Any idea how I can get a 'clean' install where I'm prompted to trust the gauge? The deinstall/reinstlal didn't seem to do it.

Ian