Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

Flightbeam KIAD showing old textures and new in P3DV25

Now that I have FlightBeam's KIAD activated in P3DV25;

this doubling of airport wall textures is proving difficult to resolve

kiad.jpg

Yes, I have done a thorough search for anything outside of flightbeam for KIAD and came up with only one entry in ORBX stuff that I de-activated.

So I am wondering about town asking strangers if they know where these old textures are coming from and they all say "leave me alone or I will call the cops"

So I really need help here :Bug: or in some other subforum if the moderator bumps me over....

ANd...19L had no ILS  ???

Do you have an old AFCAD file for IAD that is still active somewhere? 

Just noticed that you said you searched for IAD, i thought your just turned off an ORBX entry. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

yeah its a bit perplexing

but these usually only resolve when they can first utterly destroy my self-exteme

with a simple answer

what is this for?

N:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\SimObjects\Misc\FlightBeam_KIAD

maybe there is an old install in there not properly removed?

The only file not darted today in there is the sim.cfg file which is dated 6/6/2013 whereas every other folder has today's date

Is this the source of error?

whataya know

I had My Traffic Professional installed on another drive which I did not scan earlier, and that is where the culprits were. Turned them off and voila, all is clear and dandy

Fixed my KSFO while there too

whataya know

I had My Traffic Professional installed on another drive which I did not scan earlier, and that is where the culprits were. Turned them off and voila, all is clear and dandy

Fixed my KSFO while there too

There ya go. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W