Sign in to follow this  
PCAviator

PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF

PCAMegaSale.jpg

The MEGA SALE is on right now at PC Aviator. Score some incredible bargains on many top quality flight simulation add-ons and ebooks right now! Most deals will end 9am Tuesday 7th July 2015 - so act now to score some truly amazing flight simulation bargains!

Browse 600+ Deals Here

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Bought LatinVFR's new KRSW for 20 AUD. Its a steal

+1.

LatinVFR is quickly becoming one of my favorite devs. This new scenery is their best work. I love their photo scenery enhancements. Their will be an update with a control panel to easily enable or disable features.

I can't wait to see the their updated Key West and Miami.

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

LatinVFR is quickly becoming one of my favorite devs.

Ya...them and Dreamflight Studios.  Both are doing quality stuff.  I'm with you on Key West and Miami...especially Key West.

EDIT:  Should have mentioned that DreamFlight is also having a sale on Puerto Plata and Liberia, Costa Rica.  Puerto Plata is really good and I'll likely pick up Liberia today.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

+1.

LatinVFR is quickly becoming one of my favorite devs. This new scenery is their best work. I love their photo scenery enhancements.

Jose

Jose, I agree.  It makes it even better when they have a sale.  I have KSNA, TJSJ, and KSAN, which are top notch. Yesterday I purchased KRSW for 14.06 usd, which has outstanding photo scenery enhancements   KMIA maybe my next purchase. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I purchased KRSW for 14.06 usd, which has outstanding photo scenery enhancements   KMIA maybe my next purchase. 

Carl,

What store was this? I would love to grab RSW for that price.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Well, I decided that 15 Australian dollars (approximately £7.24) was cheap enough to take a gamble on the MegaScenery Earth 2 Ireland package, so it has been purchased, downloaded, and installed. Now I need to check it out, see what I can do with those visible sections of default scenery, and get the Northern Ireland scenery to blend with the VFR GenX Republic of Ireland scenery. In fact, if anyone knows which BGL files include the Northern Ireland region (and the border with the Republic of Ireland), I could switch OFF the Republic of Ireland part of the MSE2 scenery....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Tom, this is embarrassing, I should have said $16.04 usd instead of 14.06. (exchange rate was 0.77) It was at PCA Aus.  However, I checked today and the price on  RSW has gone back up to over 30au.  I guess they no longer have the 35% off on SRW. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I picked up the Lionheart Learjet... the conversion rate should be about 16 bucks after conversion fee.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |