Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

Italian Airports

I just recently purchased  Mega Earth Italy. I'm looking for some good pay-ware airports to go with it. I would prefer the larger airports, but the smaller airports would be good too. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks

Aerosoft has some nice ones. Bologna, Bari, Bergamo. Rome Fiumicino is in the making.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

What Frank said. Plus they also have some older ones, like Florence and Venice, which both do not only include the airports themselves, but also cover extensive parts of the respective cities.

Also don't forget the Naples scenery that you can find in the AVSIM Library. That one is very well done IMO, particularly for freeware.

EDIT: For whatever reason it appears that Aerosoft does no longer sell Florence X.

I just recently purchased Mega Earth Italy. I'm looking for some good pay-ware airports to go with it. I would prefer the larger airports, but the smaller airports would be good too. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks

You may not remember but you asked the same question back in May and I'm sure some of the answers you received would still apply.

Here's a link to your original posting along with some suggestions that were posted -> http://forum.avsim.net/topic/469429-mega-earth-italy-airports/

Also on the Aerosoft website they posted some pics of another developer who is doing Rome.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Sorry, didn't remember that. Comes with old age I guess.

I checked Aerosoft and there are two airports Bologna and Bergamo. Would those airports work with Mega Earth  Italy ?

I can vouch for LIMF, a medium sized airport in Torino, an otherwise rather large and important industrial town in northern-Italy, home of FIAT automobiles and Juventus soccer team :BigGrin:

Free and nicely crafted, DX10 compatible, it's available at www.vvtorino.it, but I can't seem to access their site at the moment :blush:

I checked Aerosoft and there are two airports Bologna and Bergamo. Would those airports work with Mega Earth  Italy ?

Yes, they work well. Bari is included in one of their "Holiday Airports" releases.

- Bill Magann

There's also malpensa by sdg group and a nice olbia and catania addon to.

Theres also ajaccio (french) too which is a tricky approach

14ppkc-6.png