Sign in to follow this  
capceo

IMPORTANT - All Customers Please Read

Woo-hoo!  You guys had me worried for a minute there.  Welcome back and sorry to hear about the bad news, been a crap year for me as well.  Mu-2 269hrs on the hobbs and counting!

Hi Mr. Joe

Very glad to have you back!! Before you left you got the MU-2 flying nicely, really been enjoying it.

Keep up the great work!!.................Ray Rentschler

W/b Joe! I've been flying the Moo for a it now and getting to like it more and more.

Thanx to all for a fun product -

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I'll throw my support in, too.  I know the MU-2 is not perfect, but I've still enjoyed the heck out of it.  In terms of out-of-the-box usability, it was miles and miles ahead of similar Carenado releases.  I really like your recent focus on corporate airplanes, and I'm sure the Learjet will be great.

Dave

I am one of the very happy pilots of your MU-2. After getting used to it and studying the freely available POH for this amazing aircraft, it has in the meantime become one of my favorites in FSX. A pleasure to fly and a challenge at the same time. Well done, Flysimware team!

Felix

When you buy into a product from a company run by two people, you buy into the understanding that these other people have families and commitments.

Do you advertise that fact on your website?

I know your comment seems perfectly logical to you, Gerry - but IMHO, it really is one of the dumbest comments you have made recently. And please don't bother to ask what I mean - if you ask the original question you apparently are incapable of understanding the answer to the second.

I sometimes suspect you just like to build your post count.

I suppose they should also post that they will need to take time off to eat, sleep and poop?

Sheesh!

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Who cares  how many people  are   running the company,  does it really matter

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I suppose they should also post that they will need to take time off to eat, sleep and poop?

A company like FlySimWare doesn't need to do any of  that.  And FlySimWare states it is a company - not a couple of people?

Who cares  how many people  are   running the company,  does it really matter

Yes, because the first post in this thead states I understand that support has suffered because of it....

Yes, because the first post in this thead states I understand that support has suffered because of it....

Give the guy a break  he  had  a death in the family  and your complaining about  the support

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I doubt if Gerry even owns a FlySimware product, He is purely here looking to start an argument.

Contribute something helpful or positive Gerry, even discuss the hobby and its addons now and then, it would make a nice change from this unremittingly negative approach you have developed.

Was wondering if we could get a few preview shots on here for us non-facebookers? When time permits of course. Again, welcome back!

Edit-- of the Lear!

I doubt if Gerry even owns a FlySimware product, He is purely here looking to start an argument.

Contribute something helpful or positive Gerry, even discuss the hobby and its addons now and then, it would make a nice change from this unremittingly negative approach you have developed.

If it weren't for a few relevant posts he occasionally makes, I'd say he was a Troll. Considering his frequent attempts to create issues, I'd have to make that with a small t, so for now, IMHO Gerry is a troll.

Vic

Was wondering if we could get a few preview shots on here for us non-facebookers? When time permits of course. Again, welcome back!

Edit-- of the Lear!

You know you can simply go to https://www.facebook.com/flysimware without a Facebook account, right?

Either way, having been very pleasantly surprised by the MU-2, I'm looking forward to the Lear  :wub: