Sign in to follow this  
arnobg

Saitek Switch Panel compatible aircraft

I am looking into buying just the switch panel (have the radio and multi already) but want feedback from people with one if it works with any of the following aircraft on this list:

1. RealAir Turbine Duke

2. A2A C182

3. pmdg 737 NGX

Thanks for any helpful info.

I use it on the duke and my A2A planes. On a2a some of the switches have to be programed with there input configurator and use the spad drivers.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Very nice indeed Josh.   Question:  Do you have the Switch Panel in a custom made box along with the speakers?   looks great 

Also its a nice size monitor,  do you mind me asking what size and brand it is 

40' Dynx from best buy. If you have a good system and video card I hear that the 4k TVs are killer. Also I think a 52" will give you real life size perspective.

I love mine and it really ads to the immersion factor.

Cool. Question. How did you mounted the yoke under the desk?

I use that on almost all of my airplanes. Pmdg, a2a, carenado, flight1...everything but eaglesoft. I use LINDA to configure them. Works a champ.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Cool. Question. How did you mounted the yoke under the desk?

There are 2 threaded holes on the top L/R

I used to use Spad for it, but now I use Linda pretty much exclusively for the Switch Panel.  It's wonderful. ^_^

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Is Linda free if you have paid version of FSUIPC?

Yes

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

A2A has been tricky, I had to use set up Master/Alt onto another button on a retro Gamepad controller I am also using for its switch functions. Also, carb heat on the Cherokee I have to set up on another switch (in that case on the bottom of my throttle quadrant). I also found that Alabedo's 207 has a fuel pump which does not work through the Switch Panel. But everything else is great, especially Carenado planes.,..

If you use LINDA, you can reprogram all the buttons and, actually, use LUA to further customize.  I am not at my sim but I'm pretty sure my Switch Panel is fully functional with the 172 and 182.  Even the rotary magneto knob.  On my Citation Mustang the cowl flaps switch is reprogrammed for the Engine Sync and the Landing Light switch I reprogrammed to work with the 3-way switch which is in the actual Mustang.  Lots of ways to customize.  That said, for most airplanes, it works fine with Spad...a bit less flexible but it works well.

Gregg Seipp

I use the multi panel with the a2a 172 it works great only had to use the 172 configurator tool and spad to get the battery and alt switches to work, all the other switches work fine out of the box

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750